"Is every platypus named 'Perry'?"

I kinda wanted to do this special, just wait and see.....

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I instantly wake up to see Ferb on top of me, I shake him awake and say "Ferb, we need to get outta here." His eyes open instantly as he gets off me, he has a look of determination as he says "what do we do? I'm with ya the whole way" I smile and notice we're still in that vehicle that Rodney went off in. I smile and say "once that door opens, we're running and not looking back!" He nods and as we got ready because we were slowing down. Rodney opened the door, I immediately jump while kicking him in the face as I landed and I yell "Ferb, run!" He does, so I start going too before he gets back up. I smile as we get to the door but I felt someone grab me, I look up and see some pharmacist holding me. I look back and see Ferb running "Ferb!" He looks back and sees, what he does though is yell "I'll come back with help!" And off he went....

Ferb's p.o.v

I run as fast as I can back home, luckily I thought of putting that tracking chip on her pant leg, they're the same color. I reach home and hear Phineas talking to Isabella in the backyard "I just thought playing with some of the stuff me and Ferb built would make me feel better." I then see that remote control baseball fly and land in front of Buford and Baljeet, Baljeet grabs it and they walk towards me. We walked in together and Baljeet asks "did someone lose a baseball?" Phineas and Isabella look at us, Phineas perks up and says "Ferb! I'm so happy you're back... but where's (Y/n)?" I look down and say "she didn't make it, but I put the chip on her." Everyone looked confused except Phineas who looked happy but sad at the same time. I wonder what they're doing to her right now, if they hurt her I will personally hurt them!

Back to you

The pharmacist hides at the side of the building and whispers "shh! Don't say a thing and you'll be okay." I listen and hear Rodney yell "I'll find you!" And a door shut very loud, I look back up at the dude and he says "I don't like Rodney, so I am taking you to my place! Just so you won't try to escape, I'm gonna blindfold you so you won't know where to go." I was about to protest but he puts it on me and whispers "don't say a thing until I say so" I hesitantly nod, I know he's walking and then after a few minutes he says "you can talk now" I decided to ask "what's your name? And where are you taking me?" "Understandable, my name is Heinz Doofenshmirtz and we're going to my apartment! Where we'll- I mean I will finish my Other Dimension-inator!" I raise an eyebrow as he explained.

I noticed we started moving again, and when we stopped again I seen light at first and then my vision cleared and I noticed we're in a apartment. I raise my hand just for him to grab it and tie my hands behind my back, I glare at him and say "dude!" He looks at me and says "trust me, this is better than what Rodney wanted to do with you." I roll my eyes and then he puts the blindfold around my mouth, I sigh and then start walking around because he left my legs alone. I head towards the kitchen and notice some type of crashing sound.

Third person p.o.v

Perry just left his lair and accidentally hit Phineas and Ferb while they're in the sky and changed their direction. Perry had his collar on for once but apparently he can still just make a platypus sound while having it on. As Phineas and Ferb land they accidentally crash into the inator Doof just finished, Norm was in the kitchen also watching you to make sure you don't try to run. Doof then asks "I stand corrected, alright what's with the giant shuttlecock?!" Making Phineas respond with "we're really sorry sir, I don't know what happened! One minute we were innocently launching ourselves across the city in a badminton platypus.... next thing we know we're bouncing on up the East side to your deluxe apartment in the sky." You go to the door frame of the kitchen and where they are and see Phineas and Ferb right there talking to Doof! First thought that went through your head was 'hmm small world... wait they can bring me home!' As you tried to go to them, Norm just held you back and said nothing because he somehow knows his voice is a loud giveaway.

Agent P just landed catching your attention, he sees you first but then you remembered the brothers are right there. You bite your lip and make sure he knows they're there, he notices and then hides his hat and acts like when he's Perry. Phineas looks down and sees him and says "oh, there you are Perry!" Then him and Ferb walk over to him making Doof ask "'Perry'?" "Yeah, he's our pet platypus" Doof is so confused. "Is every platypus named Perry?" Phineas then says "in a perfect world, yes" you watch as the scene unfolds of Perry trying to procrastinate.

Back to you

I still struggle in that robots hold, when I seen Perry pee on that couch I try not to laugh seeing that. Doof then says "huh, I'm usually being thwarted at this point.... hmm I guess he's not coming, and now behold the mind-blowing, first images of from beyond our dimensional reality... huh it's a couch." I furrow my eyebrows at the scene of him trying to grab that other couch, okay I had enough of this I jump making the robot say "oh no!" And kick him back, while he's trying not to fall backwards I jump through that portal right before it closes. I land on my stomach and grunt because that hurt, I hear Phineas say "hey Dr. D, look at this! You're famous here... along with (Y/n)?" "Heinz Doofenshmirtz.. your leader?!" I then somehow get the blindfold off my mouth and go onto my back and sit up then stand. I notice there's someone right there, he looks just like Monogram!

I walk over to him and ask "hey can you untie my hands?" He looks scared and then says "ma'am I swear I wasn't reading!" I look at him confused as he turns me around and starts untieing me. I chuckle and say "'ma'am'? Seriously, okay I'm from another dimension-" "oh, well you might wanna meet my bosses, they will enjoy meeting you- I'll just tell them you're coming." I then see this chair come and I ask as I sit on it "what is even happening?" I watch this weird little show go on. 'I regret this already...' then I stood up as I noticed I'm in a new room now so I say "that is about less of a minute I'll never get back" I then see two big desks side by side....

Tbc

Okay that's that, and yes this is happening! Now remember to keep swimming through pages!

-Narphin