Amber's Destiny

Chapter 5

Once Amber got home, she let me know what had happened to her earlier and received my message, asking her and Kenterrius to meet me the next day. Amber was closer and closer to feeling as if she wouldn't even have a choice of how she wanted to live. Just as she was settling down, 5 mercenaries dressed in dark camouflage that were after her were on the move. They were quickly closing in on Amber's home. Little did they know that Amber was already prepared for unwanted company.

#1: Alright, here's the plan. We create a diversion, get the girl to come out, and then we grab her and bag her, plain and simple.

#2: Got it.

#3: Down packed.

#4: I'm game.

#1: Alright, numbers 3, 4 and 5, go create the diversion. Number 2, you're with me. We'll wait by the door then when she comes out, we grab her and knock her unconscious before she can attack.

#5: Wait, how do we create the diversion again?

#2: Just blow up one of the houses with the blasting jelly and detonators, but get the people out of them first or else the cops will be down here before we can nab the girl. Anymore questions?

#4: If it's just one girl, why do we have to do all this shit? Can't we just nab her and leave?

#1: No. By the looks of it, one or more of her family is here and if we just go and grab her then we'll have to deal with her family as well. And in case anyone else in the neighborhood might see us, the explosion will make the perfect cover, and when the comes out, we can quietly sneak her behind the house and knock her out without conflict.

#3: Why not just kill 'em all?

#1: That's unnecessary force. And the police will eventually find out who we are and come after us, so let's just play it safe with stealth alright? Now let's do this shit. We're getting paid out the bossman's ass for this. And we want her alive, not dead.

The mercenaries acted on their plan. Numbers 1 and 2 got into position by the front and back doors, and Numbers 3, 4 and 5 went about 2 blocks down and set up the small blasting jelly barrels and the bombs around a trailer. When the dark skinned man who lived in the trailer walked out to grab the mail, #4 snuck up on him and cut off his breath with his arm, knocking him out. He pulled the man a good distance from the house, and #5 and #3 remotely detonated the bombs. The explosion was so large in size and sound, everyone in the neighborhood came out, freaking the hell out and ready to call 911. Just as Amber was about to run out her house, she realized what the explosion might have really been for: to lure her out. As her family went outside to see what had happened, she went and looked out her room window and saw 3 guys wearing dark camouflage behind a nearby house. She didn't recognize any of them and she knew right then and there that this was all a trap set for her. She grabbed her bow and arrows and headed for the back door. But then she paused and thought that the men might be waiting for her outside. She kicked open the door and hid an unused arrow in her pants. When she walked out, the expected happened. Number 2 grabbed Amber and tried to knock her out by suffocating her with his arm, but Amber took out the hidden arrow and stabbed the man in his side, forcing him off of her. She then took out another arrow and stuck it into the mercenary's right breast, making him squirt blood on her. After punching him several times in the face, splattering more blood with each punch, Amber violently yanked the arrow back out. The nigga then fell to the ground squirting blood from his chest like a kid's water gun. Amber found only $50 in his wallet, along with a copy of the letter sent to him and his co-workers from the Aademvencii Bounty Hunter Clan. It had instructions, details of who all they should go after and the prices on their heads, and at the top of the list, were 3 names: Amber Samuel at number 3, wanted for $3.5 million; Kenterrius McGuffie at number 2, wanted for the same amount; and at number 1, wanted for $2.5 billion, was me, wanted dead or alive. Amber kept the note and went to take care of the rest of the mercenaries, who had gone to wait in the tree-filled areas. Meanwhile, #1 got sick of waiting for Amber and went to regroup with the other mercenaries. However, he soon noticed #2's absence.