Chapter One

(AN// Guys, this is my first fanfic so I understand that it's probably not gonna be that good. This fanfic does have bad language and some stuff that might be triggering like self harm and suicide. So yeah. Love you guys. -Liz)

{Jayden's POV}

Fuck. I promised myself that I would stop.

I just- I don't know what happened. I had almost gone a whole month without cutting myself. Why am I so weak? So stupid? Why?  What the hell was wrong with me?

My body racked with violent sobs. I dragged the blade against my wrist again and again. Until I felt a calm numb.

"Jayden? Is that you?" I heard my mom call out.

Wait, she wasn't supposed to be home for hours. No. This isn't happening. I heard footsteps and saw the handle of the door twist.

My mom took one look at me. Her facial expressions went from worried to disgusted to mad.

"Get out."

"Wha- mom? No! Don't do this. Please, I'm so sorry" I sobbed apologizing over and over again.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE. YOU'RE NOTHING BUT AN ATTENTION WHORE AND A DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY. YOU'RE NO LONGER MY DAUGHTER. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE"

"Where do I go... What am I supposed to do?"

"That's not my problem anymore. You can come back tomorrow for the rest of your things but I don't want to see your pathetic face again here tonight." She stared at me coldly.

I grabbed my iPhone and my hoodie and walked out. It was 10 at night. Where was I supposed to go? I had nothing now. I was scrolling through my contacts looking for someone that might actually take me in for the night. I looked up to see headlights approaching quickly. Was this it for me?

The car screeched to a stop and a boy came running out.

"Oh my god. Are you okay? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to..." He trailed off. "Let me help you. I won't hurt you." He softly spoke hesitantly stepping towards me.

I was about to pass out from exhaustion. Did I really have a choice other than to go with him? I followed him to the car and got in. Everything was dead silent during the ride. My eyes drooped and I slowly fell asleep.