Chapter Nine

{Jay's POV}

"I heard that Carter's 'friend' is flying down here too." Jada giggled, wiggling her eyebrows.

We had been talking about all the girls the guys were flying in. Carter had left to get Cecii from the airport. I had to admit that I was sort of jealous of Jada. She had known all the guys for so long and she knew about all their girlfriends. And I was just there.

"Guys, Cecii's here. Come say hi!" Carter announced from the other room.

We walked out to the other room where all the other guys already were. Carter stood with his arm wrapped Cecii's waist. She was pretty short. 4'11". Wow. She was really pretty too. She's Asian and has brown-black hair. She was wearing a blue muscle tee and jean shorts. I started comparing her to me. Same with Jada. They were both so much prettier then me. Wow. This was going to end up ruining my self esteem. The other girls were probably way prettier than me. They looked like they belonged with the guys. And I just looked plain and unwanted and random next to someone as perfect as Matt.

"Babe?" I heard Matt call out, snapping me out of my thoughts. "You okay?"

"Um. Yeah. Just thinking." I quickly covered up with a reassuring smile.

"Alright. Let's go eat." Matt smiled grabbing my hand.

We were in Chipotle when Carter's phone started ringing. I picked it up.

"Who's Deoborah?" I questioned before Carter grabbed the phone out of my hand.

He walked outside and started to talk while pacing back and forth. The entire table had turned silent and had stopped eating.

"Who's Deborah?" I asked again.

"She's an ex that Carter had some history with.." Aaron trailed off.

"She was no good for him. We were all happy when they broke up." Shawn finished.

Matt gripped my hand tighter. His mouth was set in a straight line. Wow. These guys really didn't like this Deborah girl. I saw Cecii duck her head down with glossy eyes. I rubbed her arm and gave her a reassuring smile. I felt so bad for Cecii. Carter and her would've been so good together. I decided that I would talk to her about it later when we were alone. Carter rushed back in.

"I gotta go. I'll talk to you guys later." Carter left some money on the table and walked out. Cecii looked really upset. I could imagine how she must felt. I don't get what's up with Carter and Deborah, but it was a douchebag move for him to just walk out on us.

{Cecii's POV}

I intently watched Carter as he rushed out of the restaurant. Oh. I was going to tell Carter how I felt while I was with him Florida. But of course Deborah had to come back into the picture. The fucking slut. Ugh. I was so pissed. I really liked Carter. And Deborah probably only wanted him for his fame. Carter deserved so much better.

"Yo, we gotta talk to you." I heard Jay say. She walked into the other room and I followed.

"What's up with you and Carter?" Jada and Jay questioned immediately.

I blushed and opened my mouth to explain.

"Wait, no. I don't need the details. I already know you guys are fucking." Jay quickly explained.

"We just want to know if you like him or not."

"Yeah. I like Carter a lot. And I was going to tell him. But then Deborah came back into the picture. And she probably doesn't even fucking like him. She only wants him for his fame." I felt myself growing angry. Angry tears threatening to spill. I quickly wiped my eyes before that could happen. I felt two pairs of arms wrap around me.

"Don't worry. Deborah is a bitch. Carter will have to realize that eventually. And we can always help with that." Jada winked. Jay nodded. I had already known Jada from before, when she was dating Gilinsky so we were already friendly. Jay was really new to me, but I loved her already.

{Matt's POV}

I was worried as fuck about Carter. It was almost one in the morning. I didn't mean to act like his mom. But everyone knows that I hate Deborah. Especially with all the shit that went down on twitter and stuff. Cecii was so much better for Carter. Deborah was just a gold digging, fame seeking bitch. Like seriously... I don't know how he doesn't see through her act. Carter burst into the room holding hands with Deborah.

"Guys. It's official. We're back together." Carter announced.

His clothes and hair were all messed up. And his lips were swollen. Deborah had a smug smirk on her face.

"Oh god. It's been less than a day. That's fucking disgusting Deborah. Look Carter, I love you man. But I can't support this. Not with this bitch." I spoke truthfully.

"Yeah man, this is a mistake man. You could do so much better man." Taylor agreed. I smirked at Deborah as the other guys nodded in agreement.

"Guys. What the fuck! Don't talk about my girlfriend like that. That's it. We're leaving." Carter and Deborah walked out, slamming the door behind him. In the corner of my eye, I saw Jada and Jay comfort Cecii as tears ran down her face.

(AN// yes. I hate Deborah. So yeah. And sorry that all my chapters are so short. I just don't want to have to take forever to update and stuff. But so many reads. I love you guys so much. Like omggg. -Lizzz)