Chapter Fourteen

{Jay's POV}

During the first half of the car ride my phone blew up with calls and texts.

Matt: Please come back. We can make this work. I love you.

Please answer me.

I miss you already.

I need you Jay.

Just come back. Nothing will be the same without you.

Jay answer me please.

Aaron: I'm gonna miss you baby girl, but you really hurt us. Not gonna lie.

Taylor: I've never seen Matt so upset in my life. What did you do to him? It was fucked up to just leave like that.

Hayes: How could you just leave us? Leave Matt? Leave me? Best friends? Bullshit...

Shawn: Yeah, the boys aren't taking it well. But just know that I love you and that I'm here for you. I'll miss you.

Jack J: Matt's not going to give up on you. I hope you know that.

Jack G: Why did you do it Jay? Why did you leave us? Damn it just come back.

Nash: You mean so much to us. We all love you. I don't know why you left, but please just come back. The faster you're back the sooner we can be a family again.

Cameron: I don't know why you left, but I broke up with Claire if that changes anything. I love you babe. Okay? Come back.

The messages and calls kept coming. I noticed a lot coming from Matt and Hayes. I felt myself start to cry again.

"Shut it off. I know whatever is on your phone is making you upset. And you don't deserve to cry. You're too beautiful to cry. Just tell me whenever, and I'll take you back to them. I promise." Luke looked at me with sad eyes.

I wasn't going to change my mind. This is what I wanted. No more drama.

"And we need to talk about a lot when we get home."

Home sounded nice. It sounded permanent.

We pulled up to a really nice house and my jaw dropped. Luke and his friends lived here? Damn. I heard Luke chuckle next to me as he parked the car.

"It's not mine. The guys and I are just staying with a friend." Luke explained.

He grabbed two of my bags while I grabbed the third and walked to the house.

"Um. You'll be sharing a room with me. But, I can, um, take the couch. If you want." Luke offered awkwardly.

I laughed. "Don't be silly. We can share the bed. It doesn't matter to me."

Luke nodded and I followed him up the stairs. He showed me where the bathrooms and such were and we walked down to the living area.

He pulled my arm and sat me down on the couch.

"Okay. Talk time. Back at the hotel you said that you cut."

Silence fell between us. I didn't mean to blurt that out in front of Luke.

"May I?" Luke took a hold of my sleeves. I nodded watching for his reaction. I heard a small gasp as Luke took in my cuts. I know. There were a lot. And some were really deep. I was silently battling whether or not I should pull my arm away. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't have to see the disgust that would surely come. I felt lips on my wrist and my eyes shot open. What? My eyes teared up as Luke began to kiss my cuts. Luke's had teared up as well.