Rainy Days - Shoto Todoroki.

As the raindrops fell from the sky, Y/n and Shoto were sleeping peacefully in her bed, tangled in the blankets

She was exhausted due to the training they had yesterday in class. She passed out from exhaustion. Shoto, her boyfriend, carried her to the dorms, changing her from her uniform to her normal clothing. Well, it's not like it's the first time he's seen her only in her underwear. They went swimming one time in the lake.
He did the same to himself too, changing to his normal clothing.

Y/n fluttered her eyes open, just noticing that she was in her room and in her normal clothing. She felt strong arms around her waist. She smiled and turned around, carefully so she won't wake up Shoto.

She smiled and put a hand on his cheek, caressing it. Shoto fluttered his eyes open, a faint smile creeping its way on his face. She blushed and hugged him, laying her head on his chest with his hand running through her h/c locks.

"Any plans for today?" Shoto asked with a groggy voice.
"Just stay like this," Y/n said, "I'm too lazy to go out." Shoto chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Well, it is a rainy day." He said.
"As much as I like to go out on rainy days, I'm too exhausted to even stand up." She said.

"Y/n," Shoto said, making Y/n look at him, "I love you."

Y/n's smile grew wider. A faint blush made its way on her cheeks. She kissed him on the cheek and said, "I love you too, Shoto."

"Hey guys?" Kaminari asked from the other side of the door, knocking, "we're planning on going out to the mall today, you guys wanna come?" He asked.

     "No. Thanks for the offer, though." Shoto said.
"Alright, see you later guys!" He said as he walked away from the door.

"Hey Y-" Shoto stopped when he saw you asleep, again. He smiled and kissed your forehead, drifting back to sleep.