denki kaminari - prank texts.

aizawa's words weren't heard by the h/c haired girl as she just continued to fiddle with the pencil that was situated on her desk.

     she didn't care about the lesson aizawa was discussing since she already studied it, so here she was, being bored out of her mind and ready to jump off a cliff.

     her e/c orbs were glancing around the classroom, before settling on the airheaded blonde. he wasn't listening to the lesson aizawa was teaching as well, he was just on his phone that he was obviously hiding while using.

     an idea popped up in y/n's head.

     shooting a glance at aizawa, she took her time to bring out her phone while he wasn't looking, keeping it hidden behind the stack of books and notebooks on her desk.

     typing in her password, she opened her messages and scrolled down a little to find denki's number, which she got from sero.

     realizing she hasn't sent a single message to him, she hesitated for a bit and then clicked on his number.

     "dear lord baby jesus i am so gonna jump off a cliff if he finds out i like him."

     and she began typing away.

me | 11:40 am
hi babe! i luv u <3
sent.

bubba | 11:40 am
huH? who are you???
look man if ure a villain yaint gonna get a text bacc

"heh, he doesn't know i'm messing with him pFFFFTT."

me | 11:41 am
bubba! i'm ur gf of course.
don't u remember?
ouch that shit hurted :'(
fine if that's what u want
hmph
read at 11:41 am.

     she stared at down at her phone for a couple of minutes, being lost in her own world and wondering what would happen if she could get to be with him.

     she was lost in her own thoughts that she didn't hear the bell ring, signalling for the students to go eat lunch.

     "class dismissed."

     she was snapped out of her own thoughts. she glanced up and her eyes immediately looked for denki, who wasn't in his seat.

     sighing, she stood up and walked to the classroom door.

     looking up, she stopped in her tracks, seeing denki standing outside the door, hands in his pockets with a cheeky smile on his face.

     she was about to walk away until she heard him speak up.

     "babe, are you still mad at me?" he said, causing her eyes to go wide, "i'm sorry i didn't send a reply, aizawa saw me while he was teaching and took my phone away."

     he slowly approached her, slyly slipping his hand into hers and intertwining them.

     "by the way,"

    her head shot up, staring at him with a pink hue spreading on her cheeks.

     "where's my kiss?" he winked at her and flashed another cheeky grin.

—————————

hi guys! im very very sorry for the lack of updates on my books. i've been focusing on schoolwork and its fucking up my brain hskkdjdhdhs. anyways, i hope u enjoy this short chapter. luv yall bbs, mwah 💕✨