new year - izuku midoriya.

here's a new year special with you and the cutest cinnamon roll uwu

     "izuku, hurry up!" y/n calls out as she pulls her boyfriend by the hand, dragging him down the halls of yuuei. "y/n, calm down! i know you're excited but we still have thirty minutes!" izuku says.

     yuuei was having a new year's eve celebration, and y/n couldn't keep herself calm. she had a love for fireworks. izuku found it really cute when her eyes twinkle while they watch the fireworks explode in the sky.

     "but it's too far away from where we are right now!" it wasn't true though, she was just using it as an excuse to make izuku run faster. "and we're gonna be late!" she exaggerates.

     "y/n, we're literally so near." izuku says, "slow down a bit."

     "okay, sorry." her pace slows down, "but we still need to get there now." she says. izuku chuckles at the girl, "yeah, yeah."

     as they make it out the building of yuuei, they see all of the students chatting with each other, waiting for the fireworks.

     "y/n! deku!" ochaco calls out, catching the attention of the young couple, "you're here!" she says. y/n pats the girl's head as she chuckles, "why wouldn't we be?" y/n smiles, "i wouldn't wanna miss this."

     "oh right, you love fireworks." ochaco says. y/n nods with a smile on her face. "she really does." izuku says, "she literally dragged me down the hall, thinking that we were late." y/n playfully punched izuku's shoulder, "it's not my fault you're so slow." she said.

     after a lot of talking with their friends, it was time for the countdown. the couple sat on the ground.

     "ten!"

     izuku's calloused hand made it's way to y/n's soft one, slipping his fingers in between hers, tightening his grip.

     "nine!"

     y/n's e/c orbs found izuku's emerald ones, a sweet smile appearing on her lips as she squeezed his hand.

     "eight!"

     izuku was so grateful for having y/n in his life. he wouldn't know what to do if she hadn't stepped in and defended him when kacchan was bullying him back then when they were just little kids.

     "seven!"

     y/n felt the same way. she was absolutely happy that she met izuku. the moment she saw him she quickly fell in love with him, even if they were just kids, even if she didn't know what love was back then. she'd fight for him over and over if it means he was safe. if it means he was happy.

     "six!"

     "izuku?" y/n's gaze settled on the green haired boy.

     "five!"

     izuku turned his head to see his girlfriend, "hm?"

     "four!"

     her head leaned closer to his, their lips only and inch apart.

     "three!"

     "i love you, so much." she said. izuku's face went red, smiling at the girl.

     "two!"

     "i love you too."

     "one!"

     he closed the distance, confidently pressing his lips to hers and closing his eyes. y/n mimicked his actions. their lips moved in sync as the fireworks exploded in the sky.

     "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

     they both pulled away, smiling at each other. y/n rested her head on his shoulder, staring up the sky, seeing the different colored fireworks.

     y/n clutched his hand, izuku doing the same. they watched the fireworks, still smiling like dorks.

     well what can you say, they're in love with each other.

sayonara 2018!