Why? - Mirio Togata.

(Manga spoilers! Skip this if you haven't read the manga!)
Glitch - your hero name.

(Manga spoilers! Skip this if you haven't read the manga!)Glitch - your hero name

Why... why did you do that...?

     "Mirio! Eri!" Y/n exclaimed, glitching away from Izuku's view and teleporting to where Mirio was fighting against Overhaul.

     "L/n-senpai!" Izuku called out, trying to stop the h/c haired girl, but she was already out of sight.

     As she got to the scene, Eri was bundled up in Mirio's cape, who was fighting Overhaul. Y/n saw a man who was holding the same gun that shot Tamaki, making his quirk disappear.

     Mirio took notice, too, as he ran towards Eri, but was pushed back by Y/n's telekinesis.

     Y/n quickly glitched and teleported in front of the small white haired girl, smiling sweetly to let her now that everything will be okay.

She felt a sting on her back, but then all the energy she had in her body was removed. All gone.

     She became quirkless.

"Because people are endowed with these things called quirks, they can dream, dream that they can be someone that matters..." Chisaki yelled as a crazed look was in is eyes, "they're all sick in the head! So wipe that smile off your face! Thanks to the power of that girl you were trying to save, everything you've worked to hard to cultivate..." he said, "has been reduced to naught!" He finished.

     "Y/N!" Mirio shouted, tears threatening to spill from his eyes. Y/n pulled the small girl in her arms, whispering "You're okay, Eri."

     Her vision was becoming blurry and black as she saw a flash of green before passing out.

"Y/n-chaaan!!! You're awake!!!" The baby blue haired girl came in and wrapped her arms around the h/c haired girl, careful not to rip out any of those tubes or needles that ran into her skin. She was so relieved that her best friend was okay. The thought of her being injured very badly made her tear up.

She whimpered at the thought. Y/n hugged her back, patting her back, "I'm okay, Nejire-chan. I'm okay."

"I was so worried about you!" Nejire exclaimed, pulling away from Y/n, "You were out for five days!" She said, wiping away her tears. Damn, guess I am a weakling. Y/n thought.

"Well, at least I'm awake now, I'll be fine in no time!" Y/n said, smiling at Nejire, who mirrored her face.

"Is Eri, Mirio and Sir okay?" She asked. Her smile was replaced with a frown as Nejire's face fell. The look on blue eyed girl's face told Y/n that something was wrong. Never had she ever seen her best friend be sad like that. Her heartbeat was speeding up as the noise in the background did the same. "Mirio and Eri are okay..."

"Is sir okay?" Y/n asked. Nejire's lips quivered, taking in a deep breath, "Y/n... Sir Nighteye... didn't make it..." Nejire said as her voice trembled. Her heart dropped. Sir Nighteye... is dead?

The cap of her bottled up emotions broke as tears escaped her eyes, falling down her cheeks. A sob came out from her mouth as Nejire pulled the girl in her arms, patting her head.

Her sobs became hiccups, eventually becoming whimpers. As her eyes were tired from all the crying, the door opened to reveal Mirio.

Both of the girls' heads shot up to see him, a worried expression on his face. He understood what the situation was and walked closer to them. Nejire stood up as Y/n sat in a slouch. Nejire looked Mirio in the eyes, nodding to let him know that she'll give them privacy. She walked towards the door, taking one last look at both of her best friends, before walking out and shutting the door.

Mirio sat down beside her, grabbing ahold of her hand, squeezing it tightly.

     "Sir is... in a safe place now. If he was still here, he wouldn't want us to be sad, right?" Y/n clutched his hand tighter, biting her bottom lip as she tried to stop the tears to fall down.

     "Yeah... he wouldn't want that." Y/n sniffled, letting her head lay on the boy's shoulder.

     "You okay?" He asked, laying his head on hers. "Yeah, I'm fine... my legs still hurt, though, they were able to take out the bullet successfully." she said. Mirio sighed, worrying about her girlfriend's condition. Why did she take the bullet?

"Why... why did you do that?" questioned Mirio, looking down again, "Why did you push me back? Why did you take the bullet?" He continued, looking at her with tears streaming down his face.

     She gripped his hand tighter, smiling at him sweetly as she kept her tears from falling, "I had to, Mirio. I had to protect you. The world needs Lemillion more than Glitch." Y/n said, "do you really think I'd let you get shot by a bullet that erases bullet? If you do, you're wrong, I don't want anything bad happening to you, Mirio." Her voice cracked as a single teardrop had managed to escape. His worried gaze became soft. He pulled her in her arms, laying his chin on top of her head.

     "The doctors told me that when Eri wakes up, they'll see if she could help on getting your quirk back." He said, "If she can't, then they'll find other ways." She smiled. "If you can't be a hero for now, then I'll be here to protect you. I'll be your hero." He said, kissing her forehead.

     "Sounds good to me, love."

I am so sorry if this sucks.