Colors - Hawks.

Requested by utterlyquiet <3

SOULMATE AU where you see everything in black and white until you meet your soulmate

And "H/n" means "Hero Name".

Everything was dull. Y/n lived her boring life full of monotone hues. She wondered what living a colorful life would look like. She wished she could meet her soulmate.

     As a pro hero, handling things on your own is easy, right? Yeah, well right now, she was kinda having a hard time.

     The villain that she's facing had a teleportation quirk. He teleported right behind her and picked her up from behind, throwing her to a building.

     She screwed her eyes shut and waited for the impact. But it never came. She felt a pair of arms catch her.

     She opened her eyes to see the number two pro hero, Hawks.

The other pro heroes arrived and quickly took down the villain. Hawks looked down at the woman in her arms to see her already staring at him

     Suddenly, both of their visions were no more black and white, it wasn't dull anymore. But instead, it was filled with colors.

     This made both of them smile.

     "Man, I didn't know that my soulmate was the beautiful H/n." Hawks said. Y/n chuckled weakly, making Hawks remember the situation they're in.

Luckily there were already ambulances around the area and he quickly ran to one. He placed Y/n on the stretcher and he went in the ambulance with her. She seemed to have passed out.

     Y/n opened her eyes, meeting brown ones, which belonged to Hawks.

     She smiled at him sweetly, with him mirroring her expression. "You okay? You looked bad earlier." Said Hawks.

     "I'm fine, I guess... my back hurts a bit, but it's good." The h/c girls said. "Thanks for saving my ass out there." She said.

     "You're welcome, but I need someting in return, soulmate." Hawks said, leaning closer to Y/n's face. "Okay... and what's that?" She asked.

     "I want you to go out on a date with me." He said. Y/n's eyes widened and she hid her face in her hands, hiding the blush that appeared on her face.

     "O-Okay." She said. Hawks smiled and took her hands in his. "Don't hide your beautiful face, it's cute." He said, making Y/n more embarrassed and her blush become more and more red.

     "If you don't stop embarrasing I'm not going with you on that date." She threatened playfully. Hawks' eyes widened. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry," He apologized, "or am I?"

(I am so sorry this is so bad, it's late and I have school tomorrow. But I still hope you liked this <3)