── bakugo katsuki.

12 - 4 - 19 | spaceland | b

12 - 4 - 19 | spaceland | b. katsuki
requested by: --MissInsanity--

──────・。゚✧: ☼ :✧゚。・──────

     it was no doubt that katsuki and y/n were best friends. the two students knew each other since their diaper age, so they grew up being THAT inseparable duo.

     obviously, katsuki was known to be a hotheaded and sassy bitch so it was hard to read him, especially since anger and annoyance was the only emotion he could ever show.

     but with y/n, it was almost as if he was a different person.

     yeah, the arrogance and cursing was still there, yet he really, REALLY did have a soft spot in his heart for her. the shouting and violence was reduced, he would treat her as if she was a delicate flower yet he would still brag about being the best and being the number one hero in the entire fucking world.

     so why did he go all soft and less violent around her? why was he feeling this way?

     why was his heart beating rapidly around her? why was his face heating up whenever he was with her?

     "ah— fuck..." he cursed, throwing his pillow across his room and burying his head in his hands, "what the fuck is happening to me?"

     the newfound feeling was making him feel weird.

     was he...?

     "no— fuck, ew! no!" he lets himself fall on his back on his bed, feeling his heart tightening as he scratches his head in frustration. "i'm not gonna fucking fall in love with her! no!"

     he stares at the ceiling blankly, the thought of being in love with y/n swimming in his headspace. he couldn't deny it now.

     he started listing down the things he hated about her.

     he hates how she would...

     how she would...

     "aaaAAAAAAAA—" he yells out in frustration, why couldn't he name a single fucking thing he hates about her?

     giving up on listing down the things he hated about her, he started to notice the little things she would do, which to him, was really fucking cute.

     she would easily get distracted whenever something cute catches her eye, like that one time they were talking and suddenly she looks away, seeing a beautiful butterfly land on the leaf behind him.