indirect kisses - ochako uraraka.

"everyone has done an amazing job in this training," aizawa said as the students catch their breaths, some laying on the ground, and that included y/n

     "everyone has done an amazing job in this training," aizawa said as the students catch their breaths, some laying on the ground, and that included y/n. "you guys can rest for now, 'cause i know you're all exhausted as hell, then after a couple of minutes it's lunch break." 

    y/n grabbed what seemed to be her water bottle, that was in between her and her best friend slash crush, ochaco.

     she twisted the cap open, chugging down half of the water inside, not stopping to breathe for a second.

     "y/n-chan, you're really that thirsty, huh?" ochaco giggles at the h/c haired girl, who chuckled back.

     "well, water is basically my best friend, even though it makes me pee a lot," both of them fell into a fit of gigles, before ochaco went to grab her water bottle, noticing that it was no longer in the place where she left it, which was in between her and y/n.

     her gaze settled on y/n, who was wiping her mouth. her eyes widened, just noticing that her crush was drinking from her water bottle.

     sh-she... she basically kissed me...

     "uh... y/n-chan... th-that's my w-water b-bottle... hehe..." ochako stuttered, her finger weakly pointing at the object in y/n's hand. y/n came in to realization and her eyes widened, before giggling.

     "sorry, ochako, i drank it all... but you can drink from my water bottle! i forgot it was right beside me." she said, trying her best to not show her flustered side. she grabbed the other bottle from her side, giving it to the brown haired girl.

     "uh, th-thanks y-y-y/n!" she hesitantly twists the cap open, staring at the bottle for a little bit before drinking from it. "no prob!" she says, smiling at ochako as a red hue appeared on her cheeks.

     "you do know we basically kissed, right?" she says, making ochako choke on what she was drinking. she coughed, wiping her mouth as her whole face became red, "uhhh..."

     dang it, i forgot that she also has a quirk that reads minds...

     she was so flustered to function.

     more like, too gay to function.

    y/n has been reading her mind for the last few weeks, wanting to know if she liked her back, and she did. y/n didn't know why she teased ochako instead of confessing to her. and she kinda hated herself for that.

     ochako dropped the bottle, covering her face with her hands as she mumbled inaudible words to herself. y/n chuckled at the girl, setting the bottle in her hands aside, leaning forward to kiss ochako on the cheek.

     ochako's face turned redder, if that was even possible. her mind went fuzzy and blank as she continued to hide her face in her hands. "y-y-y/n!" she whines, "you c-can't just... y-you can't just d-do that!" 

     y/n simply chuckled at the girl, kissing her cheek again.

must protecc this girl