── black lives matter + other things to discuss. (a/n).

PLEASE READ !

──────・──────

before i start, i apologize for not updating this book & my other books. i know i say this a lot, but i've been dealing with some problems on my own and i didn't have time to write, nor did i have the motivation. i don't know when i'll be back, but i'd like to thank you guys for supporting this book. you have no idea how grateful i am with all of your votes, comments, and with just you reading in general. thank you.
i'm not really that much into bnha anymore, so i still don't know what i'm gonna do with this book, but i won't be deleting it, hopefully i'll get back into it soon.

now onto more important things.

i'm not really comfortable when it comes to voicing out my thoughts, and i don't know how to find the right words to express them, but this is a serious matter and i wanna help as much as i can.

     first- if you support racism, homophobia, or just rude in general- get the fuck out and suck a dick. the world is falling apart and you're adding weight to the problem, you fuckass bitch. get ur damn life together loser.

     — BLACK LIVES MATTER, AND THEY ALWAYS WILL.
     racism is NOT and NEVER WILL BE okay. i will not be silent. i will not side with the oppressors. i've been more vocal about this on my other social media accounts, but all of them are too personal to share here, so i will be talking about the black lives matter movement here.
     i may be just a child, i may not be black, but i support you, i will fight for you, and i will do my best to be of help to you and help bring peace.

     here's a link to a carrd that has a list of ways to help in the black lives matter movement: https://t.co/hnQXxwVa9F?amp=1
     ^ i forgot if wattpad lets you click the link or not but if not, just highlight the link and look it up, i'll be sharing this to my announcement wall thingy (or whatever you call it i don't fucking know i FORGOT) too.
     you can learn more once you open the link, it's really helpful!
     i've signed the petitions that were posted there, unfortunately i can't donate since i don't have money, but if you can, please do!
     also if you go to protests, please be careful & use this gear that hong kong protesters use! stay safe!

     you can learn more once you open the link, it's really helpful!     i've signed the petitions that were posted there, unfortunately i can't donate since i don't have money, but if you can, please do!     also if you go to protests, please be ...

     if you don't have any of those, wear some alternatives! i haven't been to a protest at all, so i don't how it goes. just stay as far away as possible from the c*ps if they ever arrive!

     i don't really know what to say anymore, i really want to say what i'm feeling but i can't put it into words, it's really frustrating. but please remember that BLACK LIVES MATTER AND THEY ALWAYS will! please spread awareness and do your best to help.

     — JUNK TERROR BILL.
     you probably may not know about this if you're not filipino or you're not in the philippines. so please read this:
( CREDITS TO @/FLXWERIFIC ON TWITTER ! )