Coming home - Denki Kaminari.

Today was the day Y/n was coming back home to Japan

     Today was the day Y/n was coming back home to Japan. What made her excited was that she's gonna see her childhood friend, Denki Kaminari, again.

     She was with her mom and they were walking towards the airplane's entrance. She took out her phone and texted him.

Sparky! We're boarding the plane rn. Can't wait to see you!

Holy shit I'm so excited! See ya! Ily
Deleted

I'm so excited holy shit!

Shit, gtg. See ya!!! <3

     Denki's cheeks went red, wait, she sent a heart? She rarely does that.
He smiled and burried his face on his pillow, screaming.
She's coming home.

Denki waited for a couple of hours and got ready, heading out to the airport.
-
     Waiting for her at the airport which seemed like forever, his phone vibrated and he took it out from his pocket.

Sparky!

Y/n! I'm already here at the airport, what's taking you so long??

Turn around!

     Denki turned around to see Y/n running towards him. He ran towards her and tackled her in a hug causing them to fall on the ground with him on top of her.
"I missed you so much, sparky." Y/n says.
"I missed you more, n/n." Denki said, his grip tightening around the girl's body.

     "Oh my god, I'm actually crying." Y/n said, using her hand to wipe away her tears.
"C'mon, get up." Denki said, standing up and holding out his hand for her.
She smiled, "well thank you, kind sir." She said, taking his hand and standing up. He hugged her again, burying his face at the crook of her neck.

     "Kaminari! It's nice to see you again!" A familiar voice says.
"Ms. L/n! You too!" Denki says as he bows.
"I've told you to call me m/n!" She said. "Sorry!" He said.
"Y/n, Kaminari, go ahead and go somewhere to eat. I know how much you two wanna spend time together again. I'm gonna go find your aunt. She's here at the airport. Now go have fun!" She said, walking away.
"Thanks, ma!" Y/n said.
-
     Y/n and Denki were at Starbucks. They were sharing a large cup of f/d. They were catching up on what happened in their lives.

"Y/n..." Denki said.

"Hm?"

     "Well, uh... I like you- wait scratch that, I love you. You're so beautiful, sweet, talented and so much more.
And if you don't feel the same, I get-"
Denki was cut off by a kiss from Y/n. His eyes widened. He kissed back and put his hands on her cheeks.
They pulled away, looking at each other with a smile.

     "Denki, I'd be so stupid if I said I didn't love you." She said, giggling and pulling him in for another kiss.