i love you - shoto todoroki.

happy (late) birthday to this beautiful boy uwu

shoto had been feeling down lately, because of the fact that y/n was ignoring him for the week. he tried talking to her, attempting to hangout with her, but she would always decline and say that she needs to do something.

this made him think...

was she even in love with him anymore?

was she cheating on him? was she bored of him? did he do something that made her ignore him?

he laid on the futon in his dorm room, staring at the ceiling as he continued to think about all the possible reasons why she was ignoring him.

he tried calling and texting her, but he only received a 'sorry, i'm doing something important right now.' as a response.

this made him feel worthless. he felt utterly worthless.

meanwhile, y/n was a little bit stressed about the half and half boy's upcoming birthday.

she had been planning for the whole week, wanting him to celebrate his birthday happily with his friends.

     she laid in her bed, turning to the side. she sighed, seeing the small box wrapped in red wrapping paper.

     "i really hope he likes it." she mumbled. and eith that, her eyelids dropped as she fell asleep.

     she stood in front of shoto's door, slightly nervous. she raised her hand, knocking on the door.

     shoto looked up from the book he was reading, "shoto, it's me y/n!" a familiar voice called out from outside. shoto hesitantly stood up, walking towards the door and turning the knob, opening it to reveal the h/c haired girl.

     "hey, uh..." she trailed off, "i'm... i'm really sorry that i haven't talked to you or hung out with you for the week," she said, staring at shoto with a guilty expression, before being replaced with a happy one, "but, i assure you, this day will be fun!" she said, grabbing both of his hands, "because you know why?" she asks.

     "...why?"

     she looked at him in disbelief, "it's your birthday, silly!" she playfully exclaims, "oh... right... yeah." he mumbles.

     "shoto, don't you go all emo on me and say "oh, i don't celebrate my birthday." well, technically, you haven't for a long time, right?" she asks as he nods. "i've only celebrated it when my mother was still around the house..."

"then let's celebrate today! just you and me!" she said excitedly, jumping up and down like a little child being in a candy store.

he chuckled at her behavior, nodding. "okay, okay. let's do it."