── bakugo katsuki.

1 - 1 - 20 | spaceland | b

1 - 1 - 20 | spaceland | b. katsuki
requested by: FritoCrashGrl
happy new year !

──────・。゚✧: ☼ :✧゚。・──────

"katsuki?"

his head shot up from being buried in his hands, the sound of his name being called by his lover was ringing in his ears. his gaze settled on the bedroom door, the h/c haired girl standing at the doorway was wearing the smile he had always loved. the fact that the love in his eyes was only directed towards her and her only, made her fall in love with him more and more every second of the day.

she giggled at the surprised state he was in since he wasn't informed that she was going to visit, "thinking about me again?"

he rolled his eyes at the girl, "always."

her smile never faltered as she approached him, sitting beside him on the bed and laying her head on his shoulder. she sighed, "y'know, it's kinda unhealthy thinking about me too much. you'll lose focus on your goal of being the number one hero, 'tsuki." she glanced up at him with that sweet smile of hers.

"it's healthy, you little shit," he growled as he took her hand into his, feeling her soft skin touch his rough calluses. "the more i think about you, the more i feel motivated to become a fucking hero because that means i get to protect your lazy ass."

"awww, how sweet of you, katsuki!" she chuckled as she kissed his flushed cheek. she wrapped her arms around the flustered boy, hugging him tightly. she drew small patterns on his back, feeling his shoulders tremble in her arms.

     "it's okay, love. you did everything you could, and that's what makes me happy," she rubbed his back in a way to somehow comfort him, "it was my fault that happened. it's okay now, katsuki." she pushed him away and placed her hands on both sides of his face.

     his eyes were screwed shut, his lips were trembling, a river of tears streamed down his face. "h-how the fuck am i supposed to become the number one hero when i couldn't even fucking protect the most important person to me?!" he shouted, his hands flying to his ash-blonde locks, pulling it harshly as he slowly started to lose his mind.

     it was his fault.

     it was his fault that he couldn't protect her. it was his fault that he wasn't fast enough. "it was my fault you got killed by the league! i wasn't there on time!"

     "i was such a fucking coward! i couldn't move, and that's why i couldn't save you, y/n! i'm such a fucking coward!" his head was buried in his hands once again, guilt and anger consuming him from the inside.

     he sobbed his heart out, mourning for the loss of the love of his life.

     "katsuki, it's okay. i don't blame you, so you shouldn't blame yourself either." she said, "being a hero doesn't mean you could save everyone in the world. you lose people too." she took a hold of his hands and pulled them away from his face.

     she stared deep into his ruby orbs, before smiling sweetly at him. she leaned in, pressing a sweet kiss on his lips, pouring all her love on him.

     "i love you, katsuki." she said, her sweet voice slowly fading away.

     "i love you so fucking much, y/n. i'll see you again soon."

     and with just one single blink, she was gone, leaving him with nothing but a faint image of her sweet smile etched in his mind.