babie - ochako uraraka.

y/n walked in the class with a small rainbow heart printed on her cheek under her eye

you know what month it is.

"ochako! bby!" she shouted as she ran to the brunette, wrapping her arms around her lover tightly and pressing a chaste kiss to her cheek.

"it's pride month!" she said as ochako turned around and gave her a wide smile.

ochako giggled, "i know, silly!" she said and leaned in, kissing y/n on the lips, "if I didn't, then why would I have a matching rainbow heart on my cheek like yours?"

y/n looked for the rainbow heart on ochako's cheek, spotting it under her eye and smiling.

"you know i love you, right?" she rested her head on ochako's chest, tightening her grip slightly around her.

"of course, and i love you more." ochako said, running her fingers through y/n's h/c locks.

the young couple stayed like that for a couple of moments, admiring each other's presence and not caring about anything or anyone in the moment but each other.

the moment was cut off by someone yelling in the back.

"that's so gay!"

sero whacked kaminari on the head, "you're gay too so shush."

"sorry babe."

y/n pulled away, staring into ochako's eyes with nothing but love and adoration for her.

she pecked her lips and made her way to her seat, "i'm gonna need cuddles later babie!"

a smile was once again found on ochako's face as she shook her head and giggled, sitting down on her seat.

she stared at her girlfriend lovingly, thinking about how she got lucky and blessed to have her.