Season 2 Sneakpeek (1)

"So, you already met Seokjin's son, Kim Taehyung."

"Uh- yes we did." Haeji smiled awkwardly.

-

"Why are you crying in front of my late uncle's portrait?" A voice is somehow familiar to her.

Haeji slowly raised her head and when she saw the person before her, she stood up and scanned him from up to down before screaming for her life.

Kim Taehyung, too, got startled and screamed. It was a good minute before they stopped screaming at each other.

"Kim Taehyung, I love you but I'm too young! I can't die yet. I still have to meet someone. Spare me, Tae, spare me." Haeji begged while hugging herself.

"Miss, I think you have mistaken me for my dead uncle. My name is Kim Taehyung too but I'm still alive and breathing. You can even touch me."

Haeji took a step after step slowly and poked his cheek. She was shocked that her finger didn't pass through his face, then she poked his shoulder, stomach, forehead and she even kicked his private part just to make sure she isn't talking to a dead person again.

He groaned which made her take a step back again.

"Miss, you know poking my whole body is already enough! Do you still have to kick my balls?"

"Sorry, I just want to make sure." She chuckled and patted his back. "Oh god, I missed that face."

"Well, weird. We haven't met so how can you miss this handsome face of mine?"

"Long story short, I loved your father's brother and you look exactly like him."

-

"Yes, mother, we did." Taehyung smiled too.

-

Thanks for 3k, luvies. I promise I'll work harder.