~our meeting 2~

Rm point of view:
I decided to go on a walk, I don't know where, but I just wanted to walk to get away from the other members, they had been screaming and yelling and playing games all day, I should really be used to this, but I'm not, I don't know why, but I'm just not used to it, but I hope when I go home their sleep.

I'm going to tell  one of the members, Jin, "I'm going for a walk", he says "okay, but don't come back too late, I'll have to kick your butt", laugh and say, "okay", and then leave.

It really feels good outside tonight. It hasn't been this cold since I don't know when, but it felt like a good night to be walking.

Violets point of view:
I tried to comfort myself, but it doesn't work, I keep crying, I start to say, "he loved me", but then I realized he didn't love me, I started questioning myself and crying even more. I started bullying myself, calling me names and more why am I not good enough for him?, but then I noticed man beside me and out of nowhere, he asked me "are you okay?"

I guess he had been there for a couple minutes trying to get my attention, but I didn't notice. I finally answered him, saying, I'm fine, but really, I wasn't okay, I wanted to scream to the World, why am I not good enough? Why out of all days did it have to happen to me?

He says, are you sure, you're okay, you're shaking and crying a lot, and you're pretty cold. I didn't notice, but he was holding my hand, trying to calm me down. Why would he care so much he's a stranger and I'm a stranger. I started questioning myself

I hope you like it so far, I'm not really good but i tired my best
so see all you lovelys in the next story~lilly unnie💖