My heart break

Namjoon point of view:
I come home to find that all the members had went to sleep, I felt good knowing that I help someone,  it seem really cool knowing her. I remember saying her name was Violet. When we exchanged numbers, I texted her straight away, hoping that she would have a good day tomorrow, hoping that all the pain that happened today would just wash over her, but it's not easy like that.

I go to my room and lay down, trying to at least get a couple hours of sleep before we had to go practice to get ready for our show. Yeah, I know we're leaving in a couple of days, but I wanted to get to know her more. I don't know why? Maybe it was just an instinct in me, but I felt mad when I found out that her boyfriend cheated on her.

Violets point of view:
I tried walking home, but I'm too scared. I don't wanna go home, knowing that I have to go home and see him to look at him, just broke my heart. It takes me about 30 minutes to get home because I felt too lazy to run so I just walked.

When I get home, he asked me, where have I been all day I told him that I went to the river for a little bit, he asked me, why did I go to the river, something inside of me just said, tell him, so I did, it came out like a scream saying, because I found out that you fucking cheated on me, I come home to find that you with some other girl in my bed. Why would you do this to me.

He pauses looking at me, I'm so sorry, I didn't want you to find out this way. So you were going to tell me that you were with another girl I roar at him, he looks at me. I didn't want to hurt you, but I don't love you anymore, and as soon as I heard those words, tears came to my eyes, it hurt me so much to hear him say that I don't know why, but it felt like everything was taken away from me

I scream at him, telling him to get everything he has out of my house right now, he looks at me and says, well, this is my house too, I say no, it isn't, I payed for everything, so get out before I throw everything out, he packs up his things and leaves as soon as he does, I break down in tears my heart broken, I get up and walked to my room, trying to sleep, at least get a little bit of sleep. But that didn't happen, I stayed up most the night so when I went to work, I was groggy, I don't feel good.

Namjoon point of view:
I get up feeling at least a little bit refreshed, knowing that I got like 3 hours of sleep. It wasn't the best sleep I had in years, but it was ok, we go straight to the practice room as soon as we get up and get ready. One of the members scream, I'm too tired, while the other says yeah, me too. I tried to tell them, but we need to hurry and get ready then v says, but I don't want too it's toearly, we should just go back to bed, I tell him I wish we could, but we've got to go, we got to get ready for the show. Takes us a good hour to get there, so while, we were going to the studio. I pulled out my phone and started texting Violet.

Me:hay

                                                       Violet: hi

Me:hru
                                   Violet:I feel like shit
Me:oh,I'm sorry

          Violet: it's okay it's not your fault

                              Violet: I have to go bye
Me:oh it's okay bye

Till next time ~lilly unnie💗💖