the date

Namjoon point of view:
I wake up to screaming and yelling in the living room. I go down stairs to see what it is, it's jungkook and jimin playing a video game, I asked them what time it was but they didn't hear me. So I went to the kitchen got some water to drink, the went up stairs and got my phone. It's 12:20 PM, good time, I texted kitten.

Me: hi beautiful

Lil kitten: hi puppy 😊hru?

Me: good and you kitten? 😊

Lil kitten: amazing, can't wait to see you😏

Me: me to kitten

Lil kitten: brb I have to get ready.

Me: me too

1 hour later~

Lil kitten:

Me: 😱OMG, you look amazing

Me: 😭👍 100 out of 100

Lil kitten: thank you and how do you look?

Me:

Lil kitten: 😨 YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! I want

Lil kitten: 😨 YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! I want.😖

Me: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) so you want me?

Lil kitten:........... Yes........ No...... Yes..... I love your outfit, it looks amazing on you. It looks hot.

Me: thxs and you can't have me until we get to the coffee shop then I'm all yours. By the way you look hot too.

Lil kitten: we speak as if we have known each other for years puppy.

Me: yeah, lol I guess we are just comfortable with each other

Lil kitten: yeah, well I'm going to start walking to the coffee shop

Me: No, let me come get you where do you live

Lil kitten: okay I live on (random street name) 

Me: okay, I'm coming to get you now

~23 minutes~

Violets point of view:
Hay, Namjoon said I said, hello he said, get in kitten I say, okay..... I get in and buckle up. To the coffee shop,he says. We drove to the coffee shop, but on the way there we listen to music, sing, talk and then we were there. He gets out and opens my door, I get out and say, thank you he says, you're welcome. We walk into the shop and get a seatseat, we wait for the waiter to come and get our orders, the waiter comes asked how we are doing, we say ,"good"he takes our order and then we wait, so how are the members, are they still loud? Him: no, not here lately we've had a lot to do the past couple of days. Really, I'm sorry if I'm bothering you on your day off. him: no no no no, I'm good, and plus I really want to see you today and get to know each other better *smile*me too, sorry for being weird earlier *I chuckled*him: no it's okay, I love that you are weird, it's what makes you unique *he smiles*thanks, I really needed today. Him:me too, I've had a lot on my mind lately. You have, tell me what's wrong and maybe I can help you. Him:okay, well you know how we are practicing for are show, well it's really kicking my butt and it's making me stressed out. I'm really sorry, maybe you should tell them you need to rest. Him: yeah, but I don't know if tthey will listen to me. If you don't I will, I'll come and kick there butts and tell them you need rest. He looked at me and started to laugh. Him, you can't do that lol. I will, I don't care, I need you to be okay. I grabbed his hand and looked at him, because you are me friend and I don't need you getting sick and not being able to see me *I give him a warm smile*him: okay*he chuckled*

Sorry it's not a long one but I hope you like the story so far but for now till next time lovelys~lilly unnie😷🤧❤💕💞💓💗💖💘💝