my lovely

Namjoon point of view:
We get done with are coffee and the walk for awhile, around the area, we have small conversations, I feel good, being with her makes me feel loved, her smile makes me smile, her giggles and laughs warm my heart, her touch tells me she cares, her looks heals me, her lips...... I want to kiss, man I love her but I'm to scared to tell her. What if she thinks I'm weird or crazy............ I... I don't care I'm going to tell her and if she doesn't expect me the I'll ask if we can still me friends. We get to a arcade, violet asks if we can go there and I say ,yes but then I stop her and say violet I need to tell you something. Her: yeah. I stutter over my word,  I-I you a lot. Her: me too😊. I mean more than a friend ,I mean like I love you. Her: I-I love you.....too.i look at her and say, can we........ be...... boyfriend and girlfriend. Her: I loved to *she smiles* really, I asked. Her: yes silly puppy. *I smiles and kiss her* I love you, I said. Her: I love you too puppy, but now your making my heart melt. I say to her, lol sorry but one more thing, I promise to love you, tell you I love everyday and if I forgot you can kick my butt *I chuckl* and I promise to never ever cheat on you. Her:I.......... *smiles*okay but it sounds like you are purposing ,lol. Lol, I love you so much that maybe one day I will marry you. Her: lol can't wait. *I smile and interlock our fingers*then we go in to the arcade.

~2 hours later~
It't getting late,I say. Her: yeahyeah, we should go home. (I plan on staying with her ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) yeah, I'll take you home kitten. As we where walking I heard someone and also felt like someone was watching us, but I ignored it and ketp walking, suddenly I heard violet scream and cry, I turned around to see a man had pulled a gun out on her. I looked at the man and said, please don't hurt her*tears come to my eyes*the stranger: oh, I won't hurt her, but that only if you give me all the money you have. Her: no, don't do it. I start walking but that's my mistake, he shot her, and she fell to the ground and the man ran away. I ran to her and pull her close to me and started to rub her face, she looks at me and smiles. Her: I'm.... I'm okay puppy, it only.... hurts a little. I say, no you are not okay you just got shot. I pull out my phone and call 911 my breath shaking as I try to tell them what happened. They'll be here in 13 minutes, okay love. Her: okay.... *I cry*she brings her hand to my face and wipes my tear away and says, "don't cry I'll be okay".i look at her and say, I can't kitten your hurt and it's all my fault. Her: no it's not you didn't.... Know... he was going to shot puppy *tries to smile*.the she passes out. The the ambulance is there and they come get her, but it was hard to  pry me off of her but they did, I got up and ran to the ambulance and get in with all the nurses on the ride to the hospital I held her hand and kiss it and told her she is going to be okay. We get there and as soon as they get her out she goes straight to the surgery room for what it seems like hours. The doctor comes out, I run to him breathing heavily, I ask him if she is okay, he says, she lost a lot of blood, the I say ,okay but is she going time be okay. He says, yes but if you plan on seeing her she will be asleep. I say, okay and ask him what room number. He says, 206, I think him and leave. As I enter the room it's quite, I see violet sleeping, I go to her and grab her hand. Kitten, it's all my fault you are like this..... Only if I hadn't moved.
~1 hour later~
I check my phone, I see I got 39 texts from jungkook, Jin, j hope, and v. I open my phone and call Jin, hay, Jin said. I say hi not to loud so I don't wake violet, where are you Mister, Jin said, I say, at the hospital. He says, WHAT???????, Shuuuu, I say. Because my friend violet got shot *tears come down my face* Jin said, I'm sorry Joon..... I didn't know... I'll tell the manager that you got something happening and that you might be late.  I say, yeah thanks. Jin says, I'll go so you can get back to your friend violet. I say, okay bye. Jin: bye. I texted all the other members and told them what happened so they did get worried.

Hiiiii lovelys how are you. I hope you are doing good. I hope you like this chapter. I'm sorry if there are grammar errors. If there are please tell me so I can fix them. But like always love you guys hope you guys are okay, and until next time bye😘😍😭❤💛💚💙💜❣💕💞💓💗💖💘~lilly unnie out👋