sweet hearts

The doctor came in and told us something no one what to hear about.
Doctor: Ms.Rose, yes, I said.doctor: Do you know why you are here.yes, I fainted, I said*I try to smile a little*doctor: yes, but you have nOH which is a fainting disorder, you get real week, blurry vision, cognitive slowing, and coat-hanger pain.Namjoon: is this a bad thing. Doctor: it can be if it gets worse. Let me asks, Ms.Rose has you been getting these symptoms a lot or not so much? I say, a lot I get dizzy and blurry vision the most. Doctor: okay, Ms.Rose would it be okay if you went home or do you want to stay one more day. I think I'll be okay to go home, I say. Namjoon: you sure Ms.rose.yes, I say. Okay well go to the front desk and get your sign out sheet and if you have any questions please call but other than that you are good to go. Okay, thank you, I say. The doctor leaves and Namjoon helps me get dressed. Thanks Namjoon, I say. Him: for what? ,For helping me, I say. Him: you don't need to thank me, that's what boyfriends do. I get my shoes on and we sign the papers and leave. Him: hay, violet I....... I know we dated for a couple of months now and we never went on a official date, so would you like to go one when you feel better? Yeah I would love too *I smile* but Namjoon you don't have to I don't want you spend your money on me. Him: I don't care if I spend all for my money on you because I love you and you are the most precious girl I've met, wait let me change that the most amazing girl I've ever dated. Namjoon I..... I didn't know you thought of me like that. I look at Namjoon and stopped him, I hugged him and gave him a kiss. After that, we got to my house, me and Namjoon went on the couch.
Namjoon point of view:
I look at violet and see that she looks tiered. What ever I was thinking got me in the mood....... I don't know why, but think it was because of what happened last time. Violet, I say. Her: yes puppy. Do you need help going to your room, I say.Her: maybe, why? because I don't want you to get hurt or fall on the stairs, I say. Her: okay, then you can help me up the stairs. Do you want to go now or no, I said. Her: I guess now, I'm a little tired. Okay, I say. I get up and help her up, we go up stairs. I lead her there slowly so she doesn't fall. I don't like her being these way, I wish she would have gone to the doctors sooner. Her: okay, thanks puppy I got really light headed going up the stairs. No problem beautiful, I say. She holds my hand and we go to her bed room. I help her get in to her bed and lay down. Her: Namjoon. Yes, I say. Her: please don't leave me like him. Violet I......... I would never do that, I love you more than the world, violet I couldn't do that to you, I wouldn't be able to live with myself, I said.Her:Namjoon, what did I do to deserve you? You got cheated on, and god said let me send you someone who love you the way all women should be loved, I say. Her:lol come lay in the bed with me...... or at least until I fall asleep. Okay but I have to warn you, I'm going to kill with kisses if you let me, I say. Her: lol bring it on. I walk to the other side of the bed and get in. I love you violet, I say. I hug her and then I rub her face. Her:I love you too. I look at her and lean in and kiss her. Violet, I... Never mind, I say. Her: what is it puppy, please tell me. I want to umm you know, do what we did last time, I said. Her: Namjoon...... I.... She looks at me with lust in her eyes. Her: okay. She lean in and kisses me, and I don't hold back I started kissing her more passionately. We started taking each other clothes off, and it seemed like the more we kissed the more interesting it got. I moved down to her neck and started leaving marks on her.
Violet point of view~
I can feel his breath on my neck, at this point my hormones are going crazy. I want more, I don't know why but I wanted more. Namjoon can I, as grab his member. Him: violet...... I. Before he could ask I moved down to his member and started sucking on it. Him: violet........ He grabs my hair and pushes my head up and down fast. After a few minutes of doing that he stops me. Then he stuck his member in me, going fast each time. Namjoon........, I say. In between the noises I make. After a few minutes we were done. I looked at Namjoon and said, why.... do we keep..... doing this. Him: idk, maybe because we like it. I look at him and hug him. After I did that I fell asleep.
~next day~
I wake up to see Namjoon was gone. I went down stairs to see him making food......

Hi lovelys how are you. I hope you guys are okay. I know it's been a while since I've posted, and I'm really sorry for that. The reason I haven't posted is because I've been sick, and somethings at school so I haven't had much time to write. But this week I should have a little bit of time to at least get two to three chapters in but like always till next time lovelys bye. ~lilly unnie ❤💛💚💙💜🖤❣💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💟😘🤗