awake

I wake up the next day to something different in my room,namjoon,then I remember,I...........omg,why did we do that.I felt weird, like something bad happened,I love him but........... what happens if I.........no I can't think this way,but if I was, I'm sure he would understand or would he.I looked down at him to see he had been staring at me trying to get me to notice him.Him:hay,are you okay?,yeah,I said.him:you sure,you look puzzled,lol.yeah,I'm just thinking and youIi asked.him:yeah,I'm grate.just then i was scared,i don't know why,but I was,i felt uneasy,like being around him was bad but when he pulled me in to kiss,i didn't pull away,I was in shock, I wanted to kiss him but now, I feel dirty like my insides are being pulled out of me and back into me. Him: violet? You okay?, y-yeah why? Him: there seems like there's a lot on your mind. I...... out of nowhere I started crying I felt bad like I was going to throw up, Namjoon came up to me and hugged me and said, Him: violet, what is wrong, what happened, are you hurt?, no, I said. Him: then what's wrong?, I......... I...... I'm scared because we had sex last night and didn't use protection, I said. Him: violet, it's going to be okay I promise. But what if I get pregnant?, I said. Him: you won't, but if you did, I'll be there, I won't abandon you or the baby. I hug him and start crying more, I didn't want to lose him, and to know that even if I get pregnant he will be there, it's felled me with happiness, and that made me cry more.

Namjoons point of view:
I got dressed and went down stairs to see if violet had food, I looked in there and there was a lot to choose from, I get some stuff out to make pancakes. Violet comes down stairs with my shirt on coming to the kitchen to see what I was doing. Her: what you cooking. Food, I said. Her: I know it food, but what kind of food?, pancakes, I say. Her: yes, I love pancakes.*I giggle*, really, I say. Her: yes, my mom use to make them when I was little ever since then I promised I eat them everyday. Wow, so do you eat them for breakfast everyday. Her: no, lol then I would get tired of them real fast. Very true, I say. Her: so how do you know how to make pancakes..... This conversation lasted for 30 minutes. Okay, it's ready to eat, I said. Her: it smells amazing. I hope it tastes good as much as it smells good, I say. She digs in as soon as she gets it, her: omg, it's delicious. Lol, thanks, I say. As soon as I get done eating I look at my phone, it's 7AM. Hay, violet where are you love? Her: getting changed. Okay, is it okay if I come up to change in to my clothes or do I need to wait. Her: it's okay, come up. I go up stairs and go in her room. Her: here's your clothes. Thanks, I say. I put my clothes back on and tell violet I have to get home. Her: okay. She runs up to me and kisses me. I love you kitten, I say. Her: I love you too puppy. Bye kitten love you, I say. Her: love you too puppy, bye. I leave and go home, as soon as I get there Jin stopped me. Jin: where were you? With violet, she asked me to stay the night with her. Jin: oh, you should have texted me or called so I could have known where you were. Sorry I wasn't thinking right,I said. Jin: it's okay, just next time text me. Okay, I said. He walked off. I went up stairs and layed in bed for awhile.

Hi lovelys how are you and I hope you like this story. I wish you all a good  day and hope your future if full of good things, but till next time~lilly unnie out ❤💛💚💙💜❣💕💞💗💖💘💝💟