why her?

Namjoon point of view:
I get up and leave today is the day we go to America for are concert, I didn't tell violet when I should have. We get to the airport and get on your plane but first we got are tickets.we were on the plane for 12 hours, when we get off, we go to are hotel. I get my phone and check it to see if I got any message, I see I got two from violet.

Lil kitten:hay, hru.
6: 20 PM
Lil kitten: sorry if I'm bothering you, your probable busy, with practice, lol
7: 2o PM
Me: no, I...... I forgot to tell you that I had to go to America to do my show.
5: 49 Am
Lil kitten: oh, it's okay

Me: and I'm good how are you kitten.

Lil kitten: okay, 😟

Me: what's wrong

Lil kitten: I....... I got bullied and the teacher called me out!

Me: what!?, you got bullied?, no, who did it.

Lil kitten: jang-mi, every since I started college, she spread rumors about me, saying I had did thing no one would do, going out at night and sleeping with men and the worst part is that she is with my ex bf.

Me: 😤do I need to come back just to kick her butt, and why didn't you tell me sooner

Lil kitten: she........ She really likes your band and I don't want to push away your fan or army.

Me: I don't care tell me next time and me and the members will show up and kick her but..... Okay beautiful.

Lil kitten: okay 😞

Me: don't be sad

Lil kitten: I'll try.

Me: why are you sad?

Lil kitten: I don't want to say, but my boss tried to hit on me today

Me: WHAT 😤😤😤😤, what did you say?

Lil kitten: I told him I have a boyfriend, and he was still pushing me to date him.

Me: 😤😤😤😤....... I...... Are you okay?

Lil kitten: yeah, I got away, but only after he gave up.

Me: that's.... that's good... I have to go talk later.

Lil kitten: oh, okay..... Love you bye 😟

Hay, jungkook said. Yeah, I said, what do you want. You okay, you seemmad, jungkook said. Violet got hit on by her boss today and now what am I going to do, what if this happen again and I'm not there to help her....... I........ I don't want nothing bad to happen like when she got hurt. I couldn't stand it, I hated seeing her like that, I said. Namjoon I...... I'm sorryKorea, I wish you could go back to Korea and see her, jungkook said. Me too jungkook, but we have to do the show, I say. Jungkook hugs me and tells me just to think that we will be home soon.i wish I could, I'm the one who should be doing this to violet.

Violet point of view:
I really don't want to go to work today, I'm scared that my boss is going to try and hit on me again. I walk into work and change in to my work shoes.
~later on~
Hay violet, my boss said. Hi...., I said. Him: would you like to go out with me..... No, I say. Him: why?.Because I have a boyfriend...., I say. Him: oh..... Okay. Then the day carried on like it always does. I went home and played on my phone, then I took a shower. I texted Namjoon but he didn't answer me, is he mad at me, on he's working...... Man I.... Never mind. I guess I will go to bed.
~next week~
I wonder if Namjoon is home, I called him but he didn't answer me, so I texted him.

Me: hay you okay,???
Me: are you back home?
Me:.... Puppy I'm worried, are you okay. 12: 20 AM
He never texted me back........ I decided to go to the store and get somethings. As I was walking I thought I saw Namjoon, but when I turned to see some girl was running to him. When I saw his face there was no mistake, it was Namjoon....... I stood there in shock....... I started walking his way, but stopped I had stated crying. I walked past them, then I hear someone say hay. I turn to see Namjoon running to me, Him: violet.... I can explain. Really...., I said. Him: we..... We  had to do something with girls in it........ I had too. No you didn't, you I....... I thought you were different but no, you're just like him, I say Him: no, violet I do love you and would never cheat on you....... Violet, it's part of the shoot. Oh, okay like I can believe that, and when did you get back I texted you and you never answered, I said. Him: I don't have my phone and I haven't checked it. I was sad, but for some reason what he was telling me seemed to be the truth. I.... I love you, but I'm hurt right now, if you don't have your phone now, you must have had it over the trip. Him: no, not really. I did my concert and signed some of the fan things for them. Namjoon I.... I'm not feeling well, I fe-, next thing I knew I was in the hospital, the doctor came into my room and told me and Namjoon something no one wanted to hear.

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. I've had writers block and it was hard for me to write this chapter.... So if you don't like it ,sorry, I tried my best to make a good story but  it didn't turn out good. I hope you guys are okay and like always, till next time lovelys~lilly unnie ❤💛💚💙💜🖤