her love

~I go down stairs to find Namjoon making food~
Namjoon, I say. Him: yeah? You okay, I ask. Him: yeah, I'm just making food. *I smile* okay, I said. I walk down stairs and see him working away, it seems everytime he stays the night, he cooks. I mean don't get me wrong the food is amazing but, why does he want to cook, like it's not his job. I don't want him to think he has to cook. Puppy, I say. Him: yeah beautiful. Why do you cook everytime you are here, I say. Him: good question, I guess because you are the only person that will eat my food. Really, so your saying that your members don't eat your food, I say. Him: yeah, but the only reason they don't eat my food is because Jin usually makes the food. Oh, so you don't get to cook. Her: yeah, so when I get to make food for you, it makes me happy. I look at him and say, oh Namjoon what would I do without you? *he smiles* Him: I don't know probably somewhere far away from here, leaning how to build your art skills. I'm hurt, I don't think I would do that, I would try to become friends with you, then at least we would know each other. Him: my, my what a imagination we have. *I giggle* yes we do, I say.
~few minutes later~
We eat, then I get up and go take a shower. As I get in I feel the water hit my skin, it was so warm. I feel my skin, I feel like a different person. At least different from the old me. Then I feel some one put there arms around me, then I hear him whisper something that shocked me he said, "you look better this way." I could feel my my cheeks heat up, I turn and look at him,he was smiling. Na-namjoon, I stutter. Him:what? Umm..... Why are you in the shower with me? Him: because. Be-because why?, I say. Him: because I want to. O-o-okay, I say. At first it was awkward but I got use to it, he helped me wash my hair, and then I helped him wash his hair. He started rubbing soap on my body, and it felt weird, instead of getting clean I felt dirty. He was touching me in ways I've never felt. I turn around and kiss him, he looked at me and then he rubbed his lips, he started looking at me again, then he pushed me against the wall and starts kissing me. Namjoon.... I-it hurts, I say. He looks at me and lets  go. Him: I'm sorry. All of a sudden he hugged me. Namjoon it's....... it's okay, I said. What did I really do to deserve you,I say to myself. We stay in this position for a few minutes, I turn around and turn off the water, then he helps me out of the shower. Him: violet, I'm sorry..... I'm just scared, that...... That you will leave me. Namjoon, I would never leave you, I say. Him: but what about what the doctor said. It's going to be okay, I say. You know why I never leave you?, i say. Him: why? Because I love you and if I did, I'd come back and haunt you so you never be alone. He looked at me he started giggling which turned into black hole I look at him and I say,  why laughing, what so funny? Him: your face. Then I started making face at him and telling him jokes until he couldn't breathe. Him: k-kitten. I think this is the most happiest day I've had in awhile. Good, I'm glad I can make you smile, I say. I lean in and kiss him. Wait, I have to get clothes on. Him: lol, how do you forget that. I don't know, but I think I have some clothes that my ex bf left behind that you can have. Him: okay, thx. I go in my closet and get my clothes on, then I bring out some of my ex boyfriends clothes. Here, I say. Him: thank you. We carry on are day like normal we cuddle, have small conversations, kiss and sometimes just look at each other. I wish that this day would never end. I look at him and say, Namjoon what do you think about marriage?

Hi lovelys so this chapter is crappy but I tried my best, I know it's no long  like it's not long like, my other stories, this one's a little bit shorted, because I think I'm gonna make 3 chapters this week, and then I think I'm going to quit for a little bit so I can get my mind together and come up with the better story for you guys, because i've been having real bad writers block for a while and like I'm trying to write through my writer's block, but it's just not working so I'll get back to you on that, but like always until next time bye lovelys~lilly unnie 😘💟💝💘💖💗❤💛💚💙💜💟💝💕💞💓💗❣❣❣❣❣❣☮🌷🌹💐🌸🌺🌼🌻🥀