why?

Violet point of view:
It's been a week and I'm getting out of the hospital. I didn't tell Namjoon, but I think when I get home I'll tell him. I get dressed and check out of the hospital, I walk to the bus stop and wait.

~7 minutes later~
The bus comes and I get on, I'm on the bus for 29 minutes the the bus stops and I get off and walk the rest of the way there. I get home take my shoes off, go to my room and text Namjoon.

Me: hay puppy😉

Cute puppy: hi lovely, how are you?

Me: good😊, I got out of the hospital today.

Cute puppy: 😱you did where are you, who took you home?

Me: me at home, I took the bus.

Cute puppy: you should have told me I would have come and got you.

Me: no no, I didn't want to bother you.

Cute puppy: you wouldn't have, I'm coming over.

Me: what?!??

Cute puppy: I'm coming now whether you like it or not.

Me: you..... You...... I can't stop you,so I guess it's okay the number to my house is 040324.

Cute puppy: okay, thanks, bye beautiful 😘.

Me: love you, bye

~30 minutes later~
I'm laying in my bed, until I hear the door open. Him: kitten I'm here!. I'm up stairs,I say. Him: okay, I'm coming. I hear him come up the stairs and open the door. I sit up and look at him. Hi puppy, I say. He walks to me, gets in my bed and hugs me. Him: you scared me,.......... I love you violet, so please promise me you'll try not to get hurt again because if you do, I don't think I'll make it next time. I can try but I can't promise, I say. Him: as long as you try, I'm okay with that. I hug him back and we stay like that for awhile. I feel like I'm finally home, when I'm with him, I feel loved. I know I don't have to worry about him cheating, he so sweet, kind, and loving. As I keep thinking, me and him have both fallen asleep. A hour later I wake up too Namjoon talking on the phone with someone. He hangs up, I didn't notice but I was hugging him around his waste. Who was that,I said. Him: jungkook, he was asking where I was and how you were. Oh, I didn't know they knew who I was. Him: well when you where in the hospital I texted all of the so they knew what was happening. Oh, lol. Him: yeah, lol. Next thing I know Namjoon is kissing me, we kissed for a long time, we kissed until I parted away so I could breathe, then we went back to kissing. Namjoon started to take off my shirt and I let him, I think the hole time I was with my ex boyfriend I never had sex with him...... So... I.... I don't know what will happen. He stops kissing my lips and moves down. I pull his shirt off and the he pulls my pants off we keep kiss till I stop him. Namjoon....... I.. I don't know what to do when it comes to this thing. Him: then let me show you. He kisses me, then start uncliping my bra,now baer chest. I pull his pants off. Then we take off what we had left, he looks at me as if he was asking for permission. I nodded, and he entered my womanhood with I his member. He went in and out ever time he did, he got faster and I moned as he did, it hurts but felt good at the same time.
~minutes later~
We layed in the bed talking to eachother, laugh and giggling at jokes we made, but I felt sleepy and I could tell he was too. I asked if it would okay if he stayed with me to night. Him: yeah. He huged me and I huged him back. We both fell asleep, I wish we could have meet sooner.

Sorry that there's a little smut in it, if you don't like it sorry I tried my best. But like always love you guys till next time lovelys bye~lilly unnie 😘❤💛💚💙💜❣💕💞💓💗💖💘💝