her ex boyfriend

~namjoon point of view~
I don't know, I never really thought about it, I say. Really, she asked. Yeah, I say. I look at her, then we go back to to watching TV, after a few hours of watching TV I get hungry. I look at violet and see she is asleep. I get violet up and lay her down gently, so she didn't wake up. I went to the door and got my shoes on, I decided to go to a noodle shop, but as I was walking, many things pop into my head  questions that would have never be answered if her ex boy friend loved her, why would he cheat on her just made me mad when I thought about him in general, she seemed like such a good person.

I walk into the noodle shop and wait for the waiter to show me where I can sit. As soon as he gets done, taking my order, I look out the window trying to calm the thoughts I had from earlier.  I take out my phone and look and see what was happening in the World. Then out of nowhere, a man comes up to my table. Do you know Violet, he asked. Yeah, why, I asked. Because I'm her boyfriend, he says. I look at him and say no, you're not because I'm her boyfriend. He said, really she  replaced me that quick. I say, yeah, I would too, I was your girlfriend, I mumble under my breath. He says, what did you say? I look him in the eyes and said, I would dump you if I was your girlfriend too. he looked at me mad and walked off. the waiter  give me my food. I ate my food then payed for the meal.

I walk back to violet's house. I walk into the door, Violet hugs me. Violet, what are you doing, I ask she looks at me with tears in her eyes and says I- I'm scared. Why are you scared, I asked, my ex boyfriend came here trying to get in and said he was going to kill me.She said. when I heard her say those words, my heart froze I hugged her as tight as I can and say, Violet, I would never let that happen. She said, I know, but it was so scary.I say, I know. I take her hand and lead her to the couch, so tell me everything he said, and she did, she told me what he did and every single word he said. I look at her with worry in my eyes, maybe she should stay with me in the members for a while, but I can't just command her to come with me.Violet, I say. Y-yes, she said. Would you like to come stay with me in the members for a few days just to let things settle down, I say. she looks at me unsure of what to say next, I.........guess, she says. Do you want me to help you pack so you can have clothes, I say. Ummm.......no, I got it, she says. Ok, I'm going to call the members and let them know what is happening. So if you need anything, let me no, I say. ok, she says.

I dialed jin's number.
Hello, Jin said. hey Jin, I say. yeah, what's up ,jin says. Ummm......., Violet's s boy friend came and harassed her, and I asked her if she wanted to stay with us for a few days and she said, yes, so she is packing up some clothes so she can stay,I say. Ok, how is she doing now?, Jin ask. she's better, she's not crying anymore,I say. that's good when you two get here, I'll have food,Jin said. Ok, thanks Jin, I say. You're welcome, Jin said. Bye, I say. Byeeee!!!!, Jin said. I end the call and went upstairs to help Violet.

~jin point of view~
I hope Violet is going to be ok, I call the members to the living room. Yeah, jungkook said. why do you need us down here?, yoonig said. Namjoon just called me and tell me that he's going to bring Violet over because her  ex boyfriend came to her house and threatened her, I say. Oh my, is she ok, jimin said.yeah, she's a little scared, tthough,  say. that's good, j hope said. yeah, jungkook said. Can't wait to see her, taetae says. I can't wait either, I say. she's probably really cool, jimin says. but wait when they get here, you have to introduce yourself, I say. Okay, yoonig said.

~violets point of view~
I get my stuff ready, Namjoon helps me get my stuff to the taxi. you ready, he said. yeah, I say. I step out of my apartment and start walking to the taxi, namjoon puts my stuff in the trunk of the taxi, and then gets in. have to say, it might be a lot of yelling, when you get there, he says. I giggle and say, I'll be ok with that. The car ride was silent, I looked out the window, the whole time thinking, what happens when I go back home when I can't stay with namjoon no more. I put my thoughts aside and look at him, he's really such a nice person. I know we do somewhere things every now and then, but isn't this supposed to happen when, I asked him what he thought about marriage? He said he didn't know what happens one day, what if we break up, I don't want to break up with him, I wanna be with him forever. The car stops, and we're here ,it wasn't a long journey at all, he was pretty close, I have to say. Get out and get my stuff out of the taxi, namjoon comes back there and helps me too. Namjoon  takes my hand and leads me to where he lives. Soon, as we get there, I'm greeted with 6 members. They all line up and wait for us to enter, I walk in and bow and say, hi, I'm Violet, nice to meet you. the first person to greet me was Jin. Hi, I'm Jin, nice to meet you Violet, i've heard so much about you, he says. Jungkook said, hi, I'm jungkook it's nice to meet you,I'm the youngest of the group. Jimin said, hi, I'm jimin it's nice to meet you, I hope we become best friends. I giggle at what jimin says he seems like a really sweet person. J hope said,hi nice to meet you,I'm j hope or Hobi. Taetae says, hi I'm Kim taehyung or v. And the last one, to say anything was yoonig. Yoonig said, hi I'm suga or yoonig. About and thank them for letting me know their names. I really think that me staying here, is gonna be a fun, they all seem like really fun people they're different, but they seem like they have a good time, but I understand by what Namjoon was talking about they do yell a lot.

Sorry, it's been a while, since I posted see I'm writing another story, and I really couldn't come up with any ideas of what to come next in this story. So I'm probably gonna be a lot slower for now. But I promise that I'll be updating pretty frequently, so you guys don't miss anything, so yeah until next lovelys~lilly unnie 😘😍❤💛💚💙💜🖤❣💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💟☮