A memory I'll never forget

They are a family and they expect me so easily....... It took me a long time to finally understand why they expect me....... I feel at home here.......... They are a family, they are the sweetest people I've met in a long time. I have so many emotions in one, it makes me feel weird, I hug namjoon because I don't want the others to see me like this. I think, I need to take a break from namjoon, no I'm not going to do that, I need him more than ever right now. Namjoon leads me to his room, I sit on his bed, what's wrong violet?, he says. I....... I don't know, I like being here, it makes me happy, all your members are so kind, I say. So are you crying happy tears, he says. I don't know, I say. He comes up to my face and I fall back on the bed, he hovers over me and whispers, baby I....... I want to be truthful right now, I want you really bad. I bit my lip, I pull him down to me face and kiss him. He puts his hand under my shirt and pulls it off, I can't help but let him do whatever he wants to me, he starts moving down my jawline and down to my neck. He sucks on a spot on my neck witch makes me moan a little. It feels good, I pull his shirt and he takes it off, few minutes later we were bare skin. I get on top of namjoon and put his member in me, I go up and down slowly. Then he puts me on the bottom,he goes faster with each thrust. I moan each time, shhhh, namjoon says. I couldn't be quite it felt to good so namjoon kissed me, I moaned through each kiss. I finally quite down, nam........ namjoon can you p-please go faster, I say. And he did, I felt like I was coming to the end, nam-namjoon I-I'm coming, I say. Me too, he says moaning in between breaths. He goes faster and faster until we both come. I breath hardly, namjoon hugs me, I love you, he says. I love you too, I say.

~hour before~Jimin point of view: I go up stairs to my room and I hear noise coming from namjoons room

~hour before~
Jimin point of view:
I go up stairs to my room and I hear noise coming from namjoons room. I walk in my room and it gets louder, and the it hits me, there more than friends. My face turns pale. He's in there right now fucking her. Omg, I say. After a few minutes it stops, my face still pale, I take out my earbuds, I was thinking was he really with her or was he doing something else. I get off my bed and go down stairs. Everyone was watching a movie. I join them and don't say anything.

~violet point of view~
Namjoon fell asleep hugging me, I push his arm off of me gently. I get my clothes on and walk to the bathroom. The door was close so I knock on it, no answer, I go in, I lock the door. After I get done washing my hands, I go back to namjoons room, I close the door quietly I look at his bed and he's not there. Out of nowhere someone raps there arms around me. Namjoon, I say. Yes, he says. I turn and look at him, do you think we should tell the members about us, I say. I think we should wait, he says. Okay, I say. He takes my hand and we lay back down, baby, he says. Yeah, I say. The other members won't come in my room, so if we are doing something or if you are changing they won't bother you, he says. Okay, I say and give him a kiss. We layed here for awhile then I fall asleep.

I wake up the next day not feeling good, I roll over to look at namjoon, I look namjoon and give him a kiss on the head. I get up and go to the bathroom, come out of the bathroom and go down stairs, I see Jin cooking. Hi, I say. Jin turns around and says, hi, how are you lovely. I'm good, but I feel a little sick, I say. He walks over to me and gives me a hug. I'm sorry, do you need some medicine, he says. I hug him back and say, no, but thanks for asking. No problem little missy, he says. He walks over to the kitchen again. I go and sit on the couch, a hour later Jin makes some food for me and him. A hour or two later namjoon wakes up, Jin what are you doing, namjoon says. Making more food for you and the members because me and violet have already ate, Jin says. Okay, namjoon says. Namjoon walks over to me and sits by me. Hi,he says and gives me a big hug. Hi, I say. You okay, he says. My stomach hurts, I say. He looks at me and says, do you need medicine. No, I'm good, I say. Okay, well if you do let me or someone know, he says. It continued to hurt more but I didn't say anything. A couple of days go by before me and namjoon go to a convenience store, I get something I thought I never get....

A pregnancy test, namjoon waits outside while l get everything, I pay for the drinks and my pregnancy test but I put the pregnancy test in my jacket. We get home and I tell namjoon I have to go to the bathroom he says, okay and I leave, I open the box and read the instructions. I do everything it says do and the I want for results, I was nervous, when I looked at it, it said positive.

(If this offends anyone, let me know, and I'll take it off, but for right now, it stays

(If this offends anyone, let me know, and I'll take it off, but for right now, it stays.)
I was scared but happy at the same time, I put the test in my jacket pocket, I go up to namjoon and hug him. Hay, he says. Hi, I say not caring if the members see me. What you doing, he says. I'll tell you later, I say. But why not tell me now, he says. I felt butterflys in my stomach, I interlock our hands and I pull him to his room. What are you doing violet, he says. I-I need to tell you something important, I say. Yeah, what is it baby, he says sitting on him bed. When we went to the convenience store......... I got.......... A pregnancy test, I say. His face turned pale, what did it s-say, he asked. It's positive, I say. I show him the test, he looks at me, Oh My Gosh, violet I-I'm going to be a father, he says with tears and excitement in his eyes. Yeah, I say with tears in my eyes. He gets up and give me a big hug, I start crying more, hey, baby don't cry, he says. I can't help it, I say.

A/n: so I know haven't updated in a while, its been quite sometime, since I have last actually updated, it feels  like a year, but it hasn't been sorry if it's not good, like I say all the time, if you don't like it, it's ok is already shit oh my God, I can't believe she's pregnant like, I know this was gonna happen.I my story is gonna end soon, so if you guys like it, thank you so much for reading it, like it's not my best at all. I could have done better, but you know. Until next time lovelys~jamjam unnie. 💜