time

I wake up the next day feeling nauseous, I run to the bathroom, I throw up...... I guess I woke Namjoon because as soon as I ran to the bathroom he was there rubbing my back, Jin came running up the stairs, what happened?, he said. She didn't feel good last night, so I guess she is sick and had to throw up, Namjoon said.

Oh honey, let me get you some medicine, Jin said. Okay, I say. Namjoon helps me up and holds my hand while going down the stairs. Do you need to go to the doctor, he said. Y-yeah, I say.

Okay, when Jin comes back down and gives you the medicine, I'll take you,he said. Okay, I say. Jin comes flying down the stairs, here honey, take this, Jin says.

I take the medicine and water, I shove the pill in my mouth and swallow it fast with water. Jin, Namjoon says. Yeah, Jin says. I'm going to take violet to the hospital, Namjoon said. Okay, I'm coming too, I've got to take care of my baby, Jin says.

I get up and hug jin, thank you oppa, I say. No problem, Jin says. Jin and Namjoon help me get in the car and then we leave, the car ride was silent.

I felt like Jin knew I was pregnant. He gets to the hhospital ((╥ω╥')) and god let me tell you, if they didn't I was going to throw up.

They both came running to my side, I take both of there hands. I hold Jin and Namjoons hands, they help me in the car, then Namjoon and Jin get in.

Namjoon tells Jin what has been happening 30 to 40 minutes, we get there and Namjoon and Jin help me out, Namjoon takes my hand and walks me in to the building, so after I sign the papers Jin games in an sits down. We all sit there for 15 to 20 minutes before the doctor calls me back, I tell Namjoon and Jin to stay here.

I go back there and I sit down, the doctor comes in an says, "so ms.rose you are having stomach problems." "Well, me and my boyfriend did something and...... ", I say.  "Okay ms. Rose.", he says with a chuckle. " So, really I think I'm pregnant.", I say. "So I see ms. Rose, well I will get a female doctor for that it won't take long I promise.", he says. " Okay", I say. 20 minutes later a female doctor comes in with a machine and Namjoon is with them. "Hello ms. Rose.", she says.

" Hi", I say. "So as he told you I'm a female doctor I will be looking at your belly to see if you are pregnant", she says. " Yeah", I says. "Okay so I'm going to need you to lay down", she says. I lay down and the doctor ask Namjoon if he wants to hold my hand and he says ya. Namjoon takes my hand and holds it while she does the thing. "Ms.rose", she says.

" Yes",I say worried. "You are going to be a mama", she says. I look at her shocked"O-okay", I say. "Okay, so I'll have a nurse come in here an give u me things u need to know an some papers to sign, okay ms. Rose", she say. "Okay", I say. The doctor leaves an Namjoon goes to the bathroom.

So 3 minutes later the nurse comes in an gives me my stuff an the paper to sign. She also tells me that the doctors going to see me in 3 weeks from now. I get up an walk out, I see Namjoon talking to Jin, I walk over to them an they look at me.

"What?", I say. "Nothing", Jin says. " Okay", I say worried. Jin gets up an gives me a hug. "I'm here for u", Jin says. "Okay", I say. Jin let's go an says he is going to get the car. Next thing I know Namjoon is hugging me giving me small kisses.

~Namjoon point of view~

I go the the restroom an use it, i come out an Jin is trying to get my attention. " Yeah", I say. "How is she", he says with a smile. "Good, I think nervous", I say. Jin says, " Good lol".

I couldn't believe she is having a baby... My baby. ... I want a girl*smiles*I look over an look at violet

Violet:what?

Jin:nothing

Violet:okay

Jin:*hugs violet*well I'm go get the car I'll be back soon my honey's*smilesViolet an walks to the door*

Violet:*sigh*

I get up and give her a hug and some kisses

Violet:*smiles*

Me:what?

Violet:nothing

*let's fast forward 9 months later*

We were rushing to the hospital violet water broke an we just panicked until she screamed "GET ME TO THE GOD DAMN HOSPITAL" after that we got her to the car an went as fast as we can

~20 minutes later~

Me:excuses me my wife is going into labour

Nurse:WHAT!!!!?!

Me:sh-

Nurse:*gets violet and runs to a room*we need doctors!!

Me:*follows*

They get violet in a room an she starts pushing an let me say it was so scary being in there with her, there was so much screaming and crying.... I thought I was going to cry myself

I believe after a hour or so the baby came out an it was a girl, I was so happy.

While violet hold's the baby I couldn't help but start crying, I loved them so much and if someone hurt them I give my life for them.

*4hours later*

I got to hold my babygirl, her name is Kyung-hee, her hands where so small an cute. I stayed awake with her all night, she didn't cry much , I think she cried maybe 2 times.

Jimin:hello Mr. Kim *smiles*

Me:hi

Jimin:*walks over*wow she so small an cute (*’(OO)’*)

Me:yeah *smiles*

So later me and violet got a officially married an from that moment I loved them an took care of those 2 until I die

~

Jamjam's unnie:
So guys that's it my last story part, I think it's good lol, see I needed to end this so I could work on other stuff an stories

But I love u guys thank you so much*hugss*u are the best and always will be❤💛💚💙💜❣💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💟