him

Violet point of view:
The man come to the cash register I ring up his stuff, have a good day, I say. It got, busy around 7:56 p.m. by that time I wasn't the only one in the store my coworker was there. I told my coworker that I'm going to leave because I don't feel good she say, okay be careful going home I say, I will.
I'm walking home and I start to get dizzy and almost fall luckily I get to a bench and start to rest, it takes me a few minutes before I get up, I start walking again, I start to wonder off , I wonder off to the bridge,again take a deep breath saying, I hope I get better, I feel like I'm gonna throw up, and I don't know why, maybe because I didn't get enough sleep an hour later, I start walking , I get home and change.

Namjoon point of view:
We get done with practice and head home really late, I wanted to text Violet and see how she was doing. She told me that she had customers earlier, maybe she got busy, or didn't have enough time to text me, I hope she's ok jin asked me if I wanted anything to eat I say I don't know whatever you cook fine with me, jin says ok,and heads off to the kitchen.
I text violet
Me:hay
seen
Me: are you okay?
Violet: yeah, sorry I had to get my clothes on 😣
Me: oh 😳.....hru
Violet: sick,I feel dizzy
Me: oh I hope you get better
Violet: thank you T^T
Me:no problem...
Violet: I'm going to bed good night love you.
Me: good night..... Love y-you too.

I stopped, she said she "loved me"my heart start to beat fast why did she say that?maybe she was really sleepy and texted it by accident.....then I question myself,then why did I say it back.? What if she thinks I'm wired....

Things are getting spicy lol but in all honesty I hope everyone is having a good time reading the book and thank you for reading it. Please if you see anything wrong with it tell me and I'll try to change something and make it better but for now till next time lovelys~lilly unnie 💓💞