4: Sleepover

Once the group was settled inside the dorm, they all sat down on each of their beds and began to play games against each other. They played out with Yang being against Weiss for the first round.

Once the round began, Yang immediently started to try attacking Weiss' character with low and high attacks. Weiss jumped back and start using projectiles to keep Yang's fighter away. While this happened, Ruby tried to sneak and inch closer to (YN) while he sat on Weiss' bed. She eventually got to his knee and leaned against it awkwardly. The young boy only petted the spot next to himself. Ruby hesitently sat next to him and blushed as she hugged her pillow tightly.

(YN): Rubes?
Ruby: Y..Y-Y..ea?
(YN): When will you confess your feelings for me?
Ruby: AH-GIF-IF...Diuaaahhhhh..aaaAAAHH!

In a panic, Ruby dashed into the dorm bathroom and locked the door. (YN) and WBY looked at each other and the young man chuckled and broke into a fit of laughter. Yang only shook her head and snickered as her scroll started to ring.

Yang: Yea Ruby?
Ruby: HE KNOWS!!
Weiss: you made it almost painfully obvious..
Blake: you stuttered a-
Ruby: AGH JIYAH!
Yang: Get out of the bathroom, Please
Ruby: N-No! What if he d-doesn't like me back?!
(YN): I actually do like you back... You goof

Ruby suddenly raced out of the bathroom and tackled (YN) while he sat on Weiss' bed. He looked up at the young rose and chuckled as a small blush appeared on his cheeks.

Ruby: Y-You mean it? Really REALLY mean it?
(YN): Yes Ruby, I do

The blush on Ruby's cheek grew even brighter as her smile grew wider. She hugged (YN) into a bone crushing hug and nuzzled into his chest, squealing.

While this went on, Yang was cheering in excitment as she took pictures, Blake gave the new couple a small applauds, snd Weiss just kept her arms crossed.

Weiss: You two better keep this relationship professional!
Yang: What? They're young Weiss, let them love!... That being said.

Yang walked over to them and pried Ruby off, grabbing (YN) by the collar of his PJs.

Yang: If you hurt her at all, I will beat the HELL out of you! And you of all people should know how strong I can be.

With that, Yang calmed and dropped him onto the floor. Yes, Yang was significantly stronger then (YN). Though he was smarter, Yang stood above (YN) in victory after any fight they would have. He nodded and stood up, brushing his clothes off and chuckled.

(YN): I won't hurt her, I swear
Yang: Better not, dork
Ruby: N-No threatening him!

After everything was settled and calmed, they all went to bed. (YN) had to set up a sleeping bag. While everyone was sleeping peacfully, a certain Rose constantly checked to see if anyone was asleep.

Once everyone was passed out, she snuck out of her own bed and crawled over to (YN), smiling as he rested. She undid a part of the sleeping bag and zipped it back up behind herself, nuzzling close into him as her face grew several shades of red.

Ruby: I-I...Love y-you...

She smiled and nuzzled into his chest and allowed herself to fall asleep.