12: Disruptive Classmates

Reader's POV
I woke up and groaned as I held my head.. I raised my head and realized that I was in the kitchen...with food...all over the place.. I looked around and opened the fridge and realized that...all my food was gone.

(YN): well there goes my lunch and dinner.
Venom: We were hungry
(YN): YOU were hungry. I was sleeping. Look, if you're going to stay here, then we need to establish some ground rules.
Venom: Ground rules?!
(YN): Yes! You can't just eat my food while Im asleep! You have to wait until I wake up! And that doesn't mean that you can just wake me up either

I sighed and started to clean up the mess that was left over until I looked over at the clock and saw that class started in 5 minutes... Shit!

I ran to my closet to get my uniform when Venom suddenly emerged and began to shift into... My uniform?!

(YN): What?!
Venom: we can change our appearance at will. Come, we must go.

I ignored Venom and ran out of my dorm, locking the door behind myself as I ran to Ms. Goodwitch's class.

TimeSkip

I managed to get to the class in just a few minutes and sat down at my seat. I looked around and took out my notes while Goodwitch gave us lessons on combat.

Venom: What's the point in this class?
(YN): Too teach us how to fight
Venom: A waste of time! I could teach you
(YN): No.
Gylnda: do we have any volunteers?
Venom: We should. We could mop the floor with these huntsmen!
(YN): What? No. No, bad idea.

My arm was suddenly raised and I looked and felt Venom raising my hand... Damn it!

Gylnda: (YN), you will be against JNPR. The five of you have five minutes to get into gears.
(YN):...I hate you.
Venom: lets show them what We're made of

I groaned and stood up from my desk and looked over... All of team RWBY were present in class. Sighing, I headed to the locker room.

(YN): Alright. So the people that we're up against are my friends. You do not eat or kill them.
Venom: Fine.

Rubbing my temples, I reach for my weapon when Venom suddenly jerked my hand away.

Venom: What are you doing?!
(YN): Getting my weapon! We're dead meat if I don't have a way to protect myself!

I reached again and Venom jerked my hand away again, shutting my locker.

Venom: We can defeat them with or without a weapon.
(YN): You really like to think about what we can do. Maybe you should think about if we should.
Venom: Well we could and should show how strong we are. Prove to the world why we aren't someone to mess with.

Sighing, I walked out of the locker room and have Venom form my armor.

(YN): Only the armor. No creepy tongue or teeth or face. None of that.
Venom: Fine.

Walking into the arena, We stood infront of JNPR.

Venom: Aim for the weak spot. Go for the blond idiot.
(YN): Jaune? What the hell?!

Before anything, We hissed in slight pain as the bell started the fight. Pyrrha came charging towards us while firing dust. Jumping over her, we used our tendrils to grab her by the arms and throw her into Ren. We charged towards Jaune and threw his weapons away, punching him in the stomach. We suddenly got hit by Nora's hammer and clawed at the ground to prevent us from going to far away. Jaune's aura was at %45 and only needed one last punch. Ren suddenly darted towards us and we tried to hit him but he just dodged our attack and kicked us in the face. Grabbing his leg, we puched him in the stomach and face and threw him away, grabbing Pyrrhas spear.

(YN): Now would be a good time to have my weapon!
Venom: We ARE a weapon!

Stabbing the spear into the ground, we chagred at Pyrrha as she tried to keep us at bay with her shield. Jaune hit us away with his own sheild and Nora hit us in the face again with her hammer. While we got up, we looked over and saw JNPR standing before us.

Venom: Allow me to take control.
(YN): No!

I ran towards them and dodged Nora's attack. Grabbing and taking her hammer, I threw it at Jaune and got rid of his remaining Aura. Now 3 more to go. Ren and Pyrrha came for us and I used the hammer. Forcing Pyrrha down with the hammer, I slapped Ren away and into Nora. I grabbed Pyrrha's shield and threw it away, grabbing her while punching her in the stomach. When Ren kicked me away and Nora grabbed her hammer back, I looked at the Aura boards.

Jaune-%0
Nora-%53
Pyrrha-%87
Ren-%65

(YN)-%39

I grit my teeth and and grab Rens foot and slammed him into the floor repeatedly. I threw him into Pyrrha and grabbed Noras hammer, hitting her with the handle. I used the rocket inside of it to launch her away. Pyrrha jumped over Ren and charged at me. I used a tendril to quickly grab Pyrrhas shield and spear and punched her in the face. Once Nora got up, I forced her back down and Grabbed Ren by the neck and threw him away.