11: The Buried Past

A large, 8Ft, creature could be seen rampaging away from the city of Vale. Crushing and destroying the environment, its roars and screeches echoed throughout the who city. When they managed to get far enough from Vale, the liquid grimm began to retreat into a young boy. The hunter in training placed his hands all over his body in a panic while he looked around.

Venom: (YN)..
(YN): What?!

Turning around, the boy's face grew pale as he looked for anything else close to him. Looking down at his stomach, he saw a large, black liquid start to form as it extended into a neck and into a face...

Venom: Ever so fearsome. That may just be my favorite trait amongst my hosts.
(YN): Hosts? W-What are you? Why were you attacking them?! The girls, they did nothing!
Venom: they stood in our way of doing what's right, (YN)..
(YN): Our way? What the hell are you?!
Venom: I am Venom. Or... WE are Venom. We have achieved perfect symbiosis. I wont be leaving anytime soon..
(YN): But what ARE you?! Grimm? Monster? A nightmare?!
Venom: I don't see why I can't be all of the above.

'Venom' then raised its head above me and looked down upon me..

(YN): you... You bit that guys head off..
Venom: Ruby didn't understand. Though with your more...flexible morals, perhaps youd be able too. Humans are merely fuel in our tank. A resource.. Sheep for the feast
(YN): What are you?! What the hell do you want?!
Venom:... I suppose if we're going to be one, I should tell you.

A sudden pain surges through the back of the boy's head as Venom gives him flash backs..

There are so many species of Grimm. So many, that humans hardly know a portion of the different kinds. Ranging from kinds that fly, swim, social or independent ones, they all had one common thing. Their common ancestor.

The symbiote species. Created from the shadow of the queen of grimm, the first one created and spawned grimm into your world. However, the older the Grimm, the more experience it gets. With every century, the symbiote grew more intelligent. Spawning and learning to spawn different kinds of grimm while inheriting portions of some of their abilities, the symbiote had grown to be intelligent in several of ways.

The queen, seeing how dust was growing to be a problem, started to summon more symbiotes from her shadow. Unaware of the first being almost too smart.

As the years went on, the first symbiote started to get ideas. While it seemed to be trapped in a pit, all it had to do was wait for an unfortunate being to fall... So that Venom could be freed.

(YN):...
Venom: I was just a Grimm. But now.. Now WE can be so much more.
(YN):...and why me?
Venom: Symbiosis. I don't want to kill you. You're to good of a host to get rid of so soon.

I sighed and looked away, trying to process everything... So venom is a Grimm? A grimm that can think for itself?

Venom: Now. It's time we headed home, Partner.

I sighed and looked around, taking a moment to register where I was..

(YN):...yes.. But where is beacon?

Venom started to cover my limbs as I started to grow taller.

TimeSkip

Venom opened up the window into our dorm and I went inside... I don't think ill ever get used to the feeling of Venom being in my veins...literally.

I went over to the kitchen and took a cup and filled it with water, reaching into my lower drawer, i took out some of my medications. 

Venom: what are you doing?
(YN): Meds

I took the pill and drank water to swallow it down. Sighing, I look over to my bed and closed my eyes, taking out my scroll. I had text messages from both Ruby and Yang. I reply to both of them and tell them that I couldn't find them.

(YN):...so what's the deal. how did you know Ruby? How did she know you?
Venom: She was my host before you. She didn't understand what we needed.. and now I found a better host.
(YN): So what exactly do you need? to bite peoples heads off?
Venom: Yes. We must feed and satisfy our hunger
(YN): well then you better go find someone else. I don't do that shit...
Venom: Maybe not anymore..

I looked over at a mirror and saw Venom's face in place of my own.. Walking to the mirror and glared at it...

Venom: A life of crime and problems. That was until you were given a second chance. WE are that chance.
(YN): No. Ruby and Beacon are my second chance. I'm not going to hurt anyone anymore
Venom: You say that, though you have reasons that go against it. You're a hunter because you want to hunt down and get your righteous vengeance. You're a hunter so that you can protect those worth protecting
(YN): Protecting people and eating just to eat is different.
Venom: Everything is different now, (YN).

I groaned and sat down on my bed. I'm seriously having a debate with a symbiote.

Venom: What's so wrong about killing people who deserve it?
(YN):... the killing part. It's wrong.
Venom: And yet you humans kill grimm for the sake of your survival. Humans kill so many other species for their benefit. I don't see why WE can't do the same. We could do whatever it takes for our survival
(YN):... I'm not having this conversation with you.