7: Their Hunger

Ruby's POV
I walked around Vale to find something, Anything to eat!

Venom: and what of that man? He looks like no one would miss him..
Ruby: N-No! No eating p-people..
Venom: and Why not?!
Ruby: B-Because it's wrong!

Suddenly I'm pinned to a near by wall in an alley. I try to move my arm but I see a blake fluid force my arm in place...

Ruby: a-ah...V-Venom..?
Venom: Right. Wrong. You humans always wish to pull that card whenever harm is involved. You hesitate when I notion that we shall eat other human and faunas. And yet you wouldn't hesitate to kill my fellow Grimm. Tell me. How is that right?
Ruby: I-I-
Venom: for the sake of survival? Our survival is reliant on us eating others to live. Humans dont seem hesitant on killing others for their own gain.. And we are so much more then them. As far as I see it... We can do. Whatever We want.

I gulp and shudder as I try to move my arm again, resulting with Venom forcing my hand back.

Ruby: u-uh...alright..f-fine.. Ill try to maybe find some good food that w-we'll both like.. How does th-

I was interrupted by a distant sound of a familiar voice... Roman-

Venom: Torchwick..
Ruby: You know him..?
Venom: Your memories are ours to share.

I attempted to tune out the the voice and started equipped Cresent Rose and headed for the main street, looking for anything of suspision.

Venom: Over there. At the Dust 'till Dawn shop.
Ruby: Right!

I use my enhanced Semblance to charge into the shop, hitting a few of the guards down. I looked over and saw Roman standing over a man, holding his cane against their head as they frantically tried to give them money.

Roman: Ah, Red! It's been awhile. I see you're still as persistent as ever
Ruby: This time You're done!

I gripped onto Cresent Rose and started to charge at Roman, just for Venom to pull me down. As he did so, I dodged a narrow kick coming from Neo, Roman's sidechick. Venom's tendrils forced my arms to shoot out and attack some of the surrounding thieves around us, much to Roman's confusion.

Roman: What the fuck?
Ruby: I..uh-
Roman: Shut up! You idiots, get her!
Venom: So many snacks too have...
Ruby: No!

I suddenly got hit by a burst of dust. Hissing violently, Venom launched a tendril over to the thrives and stole their weapons. I stood up and grabbed Roman and hit him with a gun as I made everyone of the theives hit each other and knock each other down until I got kicked in the face and forced Venom to release the weapons. I look up to see Neo, confident as ever.

Venom: she is the one who defeated Yang...
Ruby: Ive been wanting to take her down for awhile now..

I stood up as Neo gave off a sly smirk. I readied Cresent Rose and felt Venom start to course throughout my body, taking my arms and legs. We charge for Neo and slam our arm into the floor, narrowly missing Neo as she flips and kicks us in the face. Growling, a tendrils heads for her stomach, catching her by surprise. As she got knocked to floor, we pinned her down and started to punch her. A fist into the stomach, claw to the face; dark black tendrils started to cover us as we beat Neo into the floor.

Ruby: This!
Venom: Is!!
Ruby/Venom: For!!!
Venom: Yang!!!

As Neo was clearly beaten, we stood over her. She isn't done... She must pay for beating her. With her life. She is a criminal... A wanted one at that... We grabbed her by the neck and threw her into the shop, feeling our rage overwhelm us. We grabbed Neo by the neck and lifted her up, overwhelmed with hatred as she looked up at me with a hint of confusion and terror... She could no longer hear the Voice of Ruby... Only us.

3rd Person POV

Venom: Such beautiful eyes. And you even smell nice.. How about we crush that perfume out of you?

Ruby watched as Venom's arm gripped onto Neo's neck firmly, ignoring any kick or punch that she would hit us with... What is he doing?

Venom: We could just eat your eyes from your skull. Maybe even bite your head clean off... So many tasty little snacks you have and yet, so little time to waste

Neo just tried to dig her heal into our stomach. Grabbing her leg and breaks her knee in our hand. Grabbing her other leg, we break it and ready ourselves to take a bite. Digging our teeth into her leg, we bite it cleen off, leaving her upper thigh attacked as we crushed the bone.

Roman: Neo!

A sudden burst of dust makes contact with our back and caused Venom to release a screech of pain. Turning around, we see Roman pointing his cane at us. We threw Neo at him and used our semblance to escape when we heard the sounds of gunfire in the distance. Using... My semblance, I escape narrowly from the scene...

Venom: what are you doing?! We almost had her!
Ruby: We c-can't eat people!.. Only f-food is food..!

Venom's tendrils began to once again form his face, showing he clearly wasn't happy... Baring his rows of sharp teeth, he growled in anger.

Venom: it isn't about right or wrong anymore. Now we can do what WE. Want.
Ruby: N-No! Hurting innocent people.. I-It isn't right!

Venom only looms over me, expanding as his voice grew harsher..

Venom: Innocent? She has drawn more blood then any Grimm you have bested. Far more.
Ruby: s-she still has a chance f-for redemption!
Venom: ...then I will find a more suitable host.

Opening his mouth. My eyes widened in fear and before he could bite my head off, we both start screeching an alarm goes off from the near by shops. Hissing in pain, Venom starts to get disoriented and starts to seperate from me. While the alarms go off, I grab a dust cartridge and throw it at them, forcing it off me. I pant heavily and struggle to stand up and look over at Venom...

 I pant heavily and struggle to stand up and look over at Venom

I used my semblance to run away, tears falling from my eyes...(YN)..Yang.. Weiss... Blake. I'm coming home..