21: The Lethal Protector

It's been almost a year since the fall of Beacon. The reconstruction of Beacon was nearing completion, with Hunters and Huntress, Humans and Faunas, all helping to rebuild it.

Yang and Blake decided to help each other to achieve their goals. Blake, to this day, is helping Yang find her mother for answers and... Well lets just say, the team name "bumblee bee" is what they would be called.

Weiss took over her fathers company and immediently made changes, freeing the faunas and impacting the dust trade system in ways that benefited everyone. With her changes, she cleansed the Schnee name for good.

Ruby and (YN)? Well. Lets see how they are now...

Ruby: I kinda want Pizza again
(YN): we had pizza for three days now.
Venom: but it's PIZZA!
(YN): We had it for three days.
Ruby: but baaaaabee
(YN): No. We're getting something else to eat
Ruby: Finnnneeeeee
Venom: Chocolate?
Ruby: Yes!

I sighed as we stood in a local store, trying to decide on what to get for dinner. Again, I was in a losing battle against Venom and Ruby as they both seemed to have a limitless appetite.

(YN): how about this? We-
Venom: Hide.

Venom suddenly jerked me and Ruby away and we both stayed hidden as I heard a gun get loaded. I looked over and saw a man holding a gun at the shop keep, demanding money. I looked over at Ruby and she nodded. Smiling, Venom started to cover me.

Robber: Now.
Stan Lee: Please. I can't just keep giving you money! That's not how it works
Robber: I sa-

I used some tendrils to grab his arm, forcing the gun from his grip. We let out a low growl as we approached the robber, grabbing him by the neck.

Venom: You come here, again. If I see you come in here again then I will hunt you down and drain you. For every ounce of innocent blood you spill, I will take a gallon of yours.
Robber: N-No No... No..
Venom: Yes. And once the blood is drained from your body, I will eat both your arms, and then both of your legs, and then I will eat your face right off your head. Do you understand?
Robber: W-...What the hell are you..?
Venom: I... Am Venom.

Ruby was squealing in the background as I stated the guy down, unaware of Venom suddenly taking control.

Venom: On second thought...

I suddenly shocked when Venom suddenly bit the guy's head off, retracting back into my body...

Ruby:...
(YN):...
Stan Lee: Well, That's quite the symbiote you got there! Reminds me of another, red one. Been forever since I saw it though. Ever since its dad died-
Ruby: (YN)!
(YN): I'm sorry!!

The End.