10: Hunting the Hungry

Reader's POV
I was on the bullhead once school ended. Yang told me that they were already starting whatever they're doing. I wasn't sure on what they were doing and Yang  didn't really explain it. I stepped out and looked around for RWBY so that they could brief me on what they were doing here and not at school

(YN): They're so lucky that school ended..

I looked around and started to walk along the streets. I made sure to keep my weapon out of sight so that it wouldn't start any conflict or draw any unwanted attention to myself. Looking around, nothing out of the ordinary caught my eye... well, except  Stan Lee talking to his wife as he walked his dog. I continued to look around and saw a group of men that looked almost to similar to the guards at Junior's bar for it to be a coincidence. Why aren't the guards at the club? Where are they going? I got up and followed them from a distance as they walked into a dust shop. I also saw a strange man who looked like he lap a limp walking to the shop. looking through the window, I saw Roman torchwick pointing a gun at the shopkeeper. I jump down to the road and barge through the door, tackling Roman down as I punched him in the jaw.

Roman: (YN)?! Can't you kids just stop meddling with adults?!

He grabbed his cane and hit me at the side of the head and forced me off of him. As he aimed his cane at me, I raised my hands up and stood up slowly as the guards all surrounded me. The limping man stumbled in and collapsed at the entrance.

Roman: You hero types. Always doing what's right by you! News flash, If you minded your own business, Maybe you wouldn't have had to die!

As he readied his cane, the old man grabbed one of the guards and a black liquid covered his head, biting his whole head off...

(YN): WHAT THE FUCK?!
Roman: It's you!

Roman and some of the guards started to shoot at the man but the black liquid jumped out from the old man and into me. I grabbed at it and tried to rip it off but it consumed me and I heard a voice scream inside of my head..

???: Roman hurt and stole from humans AND faunas alike... He deserves to have his face bitten off..

I tried to ignore the voice that was screaming for violence and held my head, fighting its control. Roman shooting at me didn't help..

Roman: You bastard! I dont give a flying fuck what you are, Im killing you for what you did to her!

The guards started to open fire on me... Us. Roman kicked...us in the face and fired at us more.

Roman: Ill kill you! Then ill kill that that rose! Ill kill all of you!!

Rose... Ruby?!

???: Ruby Rose is the one he is threatening... Your. Rose.

He... He wants to hurt her..

We. Stood up and launched tendrils across the room, knocking them down and grabbed torchwick by the neck, throwing him out of the building. We jumped out after him and roared as we grabbed his leg and slammed him into the ground.

Ruby: Venom!

We looked up and... RWBY?!

Yang: That's Venom?!
Weiss: What kind of Grimm is that?!
Blake: let's just put it down before-
Ruby: It... Has a host..
Yang: a host?
Weiss: someone's inside of it..

RWBY nodded and Ruby jumped down, glaring at us.

Ruby: Venom! I will give you this one chance to release your host!

We only respond by roaring as we charge towards Ruby.

(YN): No! No stop! Not her!

We suddenly get into a stop infront of her and she readies Cresent Rose... No..

Venom: Well Well Well.. If it isn't our first host
Ruby:...
Venom: Well, we found someone who is more suited for our gifts. A far better match for us

We laughed maniacally as Ruby stared at us... She gritted her teeth and tried to slash at us but we grabbed her scythe and grabbed her by the neck.

Yang: Ruby!

Suddenly, Weiss blasted us with dust and forced us to let Ruby go. We hissed and jumped back as Yang and Blake stood In front of us. Yang ran to us and tried to punch us in the jaw. Grabbing her arm, we threw her into the building. Blake used her semblance to run towards us and disappear with a shadow in her place, cutting across our back. Healing our wounds, a tendril grabbed her and threw her under us as we crushed her under our foot. Leaving Weiss and Ruby, We laugh and stand tall.

 Leaving Weiss and Ruby, We laugh and stand tall

Venom: Team RWBY.. If we didn't know any better, We would say that none of you are fit to protect the people and faunas alike

Weiss raised her Rapier and shot another blast of dust at us, only for us to catch it and throw it back, freezing the ground around them. While Ruby tripped, Weiss darted towards us and attempted to jab at our neck, only for us to move and grab her by the stomach, slamming her to the floor. Ruby sliced at our back, causing us to hiss in pain.

Ruby: Let them go!
Venom: Never! We have achieved symbiosis!

Ruby shoots fire dust at us. Screeching in pain, we recoil back and hiss loudly, racing away as Ruby looks between her teammates and us. Who will she prioritize? Be a good little leader and help her team? Or save her beloved boyfriend?