⌜ intro ⌟

ship ♥ chanro

staring at the beautiful night sky, his moment was ruined by someone who suddenly sat next to him.

jiro sighed, drinking the red cup that's filled with alcohol ❝what are you doing here?

chan raised his brows, ❝you drink alcohol?

you too.❞ jiro said while pointing at the red cup chan is holding

this is water.❞ chan smiled sheepishly. he has his own water bottle inside the house but he noticed everybody inside the house holding a red cup. chan knows it's alcohol inside the cup. he doesn't drink alcohol but he doesn't want to be left out so he decided to pour water on the red cup. ❝what are you doing here outside?

because it's boring inside.

the music was loud enough for the neighbors around them to hear. chan's parents decided to hold a get together party as they rarely see each other and surprisingly, all of his parents' friends managed to show up and even brought their children. the adults were inside the house, enjoying while jiro and chan were at the backyard, bored as hell.

jiro gulped down the alcohol, almost finishing it ❝jeffrey?

chan pointed at one room that just closed the lights, ❝putting the triplets to bed while watching the twins together with yanna, twenty, and dahyun play monopoly.

twenty..❞ jiro snorted, ❝i have always wondered what his real name is.

chan pouted, ❝uncle ten won't tell us.

after that, jiro decided to stay silent. he continued staring at the night sky, forgetting chan's presence beside him until the younger suddenly spoke.

i like twenty.

jiro gave chan a look, ❝pedo.

chan slapped the older's arm, ❝he's only 2 years younger than us and i don't mean it that way.

jiro was trying his best not to smile at the boy's cute pout. ❝why do you like him then?

he ships us.

jiro coughed his drink out after hearing chan's answer ❝w-what?

i like everyone that ships us.❞ chan smiled

jiro looked away, ❝you don't like me then.

hm?

because i don't ship the two of us.❞ jiro said, standing up and leaving chan alone at the backyard.

park jiro
lee chan

c h o g i w a n e s e

➳ c h o g i w a n e s e

idk man they cute

so who knows what a chanro is?

⎯⎯  s t a r t⎯⎯
2019