⌜ seven ⌟

chan opened his eyes and the first thing that came out from his head that made him sit up straight from his bed and throw his hands up in the air was, ❝no class!❞

he woke up earlier than the usual time but he didn't care, as long as it was finally their christmas break then he can do whatever he wants. he grabbed his phone from the bedside table and connected it with his speaker, blasting to his 90s playlist.

good morning room!❞ he greeted his own room before going out, bringing his speakers with him. the 90s music coming out from the speakers was echoing along the hallways but again, he didn't care. he then knocked his sister's room, ❝good morning my wonderful sister!

not waiting for any response, chan happily danced his way down the stairs. enjoying his taste of music the speakers is blasting. just when his favorite part came out, he paused from his tracks and sang the line out loud. it was more of a scream than a shout. finally satisfied, chan left his speakers down the coffee table and went to the kitchen to greet his parents one lovely morning.

stopping by counter, chan used his right hand for holding an invisible microphone and began singing again while bopping his head to the 90s music. mark and donghyuck is already used to this kind of noise. chan is always loud when there are no class or when he's bored.

but what if his parents is not home?

morning good my beautiful—❞ chan froze like ice.

there was a tall figure leaning by the sink. wearing an apron on, holding an apple was about to eat it, eyes on chan. the small male that just froze now gulped at the sight.

the tall figure smirked while taking a bite of the apple, ❝you sound like a dying whale.❞ and then went to remove the apron he is wearing.

j-jiro?

c-chan?❞ the older mocked and then giggled. ❝damn, that would have been so nice if i took a video of you.

and then show it to their children and share to them what their papa chan is like when there's no class— jiro immediately shook the thought off. what papa chan? and what children? he doesn't even like chan, that's what he thought.

where are you going?❞ the older furrowed his brows when he saw chan about to leave the kitchen.

i'm going to dig my own grave.❞ he just embarrassed himself in front of jiro, in front of the person he likes. it's not probably like anymore since the amount of time he keeps on thinking about jiro and how violent his heart always beats for him is getting unhealthy, it's now love.

just eat your breakfast.❞ jiro sighed, pointing at the dinning table who had food, which he cooked, for breakfast.

you cooked all these?❞ chan's jaw dropped, and mouth was drooling at the food.