⌜ ten ⌟

mark and donghyuck looked at each other before looking at the sad teenager eating breakfast with them. dahyun, too, was worried and call her a bad sister but she was just too hungry to ask her brother what's up.

chan, is everything fine?

no, of course not everything is fine. he was hurting, his heart was breaking. why did he even try to assume and think that jiro will like him? that there's a slight chance that jiro will return his feelings back. jiro doesn't like him. then what was all that helping? did jiro just help him yesterday in decorating the house because he thinks that chan is too weak for that? how about the kiss? was it nothing to jiro? was he just forced to kiss chan because he was annoyed at chan sulking? those questions ran through chan's head.

hey.

the teenager looked up and saw his parents looking at him, giving him worried looks. ❝i'm okay.

no you're not.❞ dahyun said, eating the chicken skin while her attention was on her brother. ❝there's something wrong.

i'm just tired okay.❞ chan sighed, ❝that's why i'm like this.

a knock can be heard from the living room and made donghyuck stand up to open it, giving his son a glance before going out of the kitchen and made his way to the front door.

a wide smile made its way to his lips, just the person he wants to see. ❝come in jiro.

chan was looking down and donghyuck knows that jiro can definitely turn that frown upside down. he was even bringing, not one but, two boxes of macaroons. this is surely going to make chan smile, no doubt.

donghyuck happily lead jiro to the dinning area, making everyone turn their heads to their directions. seeing jiro made them smile, but not chan. he didn't want to see him and yet he is here. what is he even doing here? he thought jiro hated him, why did he bother showing up? chan shrugged the thoughts of jiro coming here just to see him, maybe he's here because his parents asked him to.

i came to give chan these macaroons.❞ jiro raised the boxes and placed them down the table.

not wanting to put any meaning, chan eyed the boxes. ❝tell your parents i said thanks.

the tall male furrowed his brows, ❝but i bought them though.❞ and then showed chan his smile. ❝i bought them for you.

jiro is toying with him. he didn't want to believe that jiro is doing this because maybe, just maybe, he likes him too. why would he think that way it was clearly shown in the video that jiro didn't like him? and it's just macaroons. giving someone boxes of macaroons doesn't mean that you already have feelings for this someone.