⌜ one ⌟

❝park jiro!❞

park jiro!

the said boy only groaned, turning his body to the other side and covering his ears with a pillow. thinking that his parents would stop calling him, the door to his room burst open and showed a fuming chenle.

it's either you wake up or i'll confiscate your gadgets.❞ chenle said, gathering every electronics that jiro owned.

because of the sounds of things being thrown and hitting everywhere, jiro removed the pillow that he used to cover his ears and sat up. he forced his body to be wide awake and groaned for the second time of the day when he saw his papa trying his very best to carry every gadget he owned.

i'm nineteen, you shouldn't do this to me.❞ jiro stood up, snatching his phone first to check the time and then took the others and threw them to his bed.

don't you dare.❞ chenle furrowed his brows, his lips frowning, ❝don't you dare go back to bed.

adios the fuck papa.❞ jiro flopped his body back to his bed, not caring if he was squishing his electronic gadgets.

and that's how jiro's day started with a slipper mark on his forehead while walking towards a house that's just five minutes away from theirs and bringing a box of macaroons. he was cursing a lot inside his head. cursing at his papa for disturbing him, cursing at his dad for siding up with his papa, and cursing at the sun who came up faster and not giving the moon a long time of exposure.

it's this near,❞ jiro forced his legs to walk up the front stairs and knocked the door without even thinking twice, ❝can't they just bring this by themselves?

knocking it again because it seems like no one heard it, jiro was starting to get impatient.

yah!❞ he knocked again and again.

chan was forced to get up from the sofa, his messy hair sticking up everywhere, his eyes still threatening to close, and his hand scratching his stomach. why was he sleeping down the sofa when he has a room? he discovered a dangerous animal, insect, specie, i don't know, but it did scare the shit out of chan. he saw a spider inside his room.

wait!❞ he groaned, ready to throw fists at the person who kept on knocking like there's no tomorrow, ❝what do you—

chan paused, his eyes suddenly wouldn't close anymore. sleepiness running away from him. the tall boy was looking down at him with his brows raised, questioning at how he looked. his belly showing and seeing that his attention was at chan's stomach made the short male put his hand down and covered his stomach fully.

who's there?❞ donghyuck walked out from the kitchen and squinted his eyes to see who kept on aggressively knocking their door early in the morning. his mood was then lifted up after seeing who it was, ❝hey jiro!