⌜ two ⌟

❝how can he look so perfect?❞ chan whined behind the bookshelves, not taking his eyes off the male who reading the book upside down while playing with his phone behind the book

how can he look so perfect?❞ chan whined behind the bookshelves, not taking his eyes off the male who reading the book upside down while playing with his phone behind the book. ❝so perfect.

the male groaned and then ran a hand through his hair, annoyed look on, but chan still find the male very handsome. chan squealed silently from his place when he saw the male biting his lower lip.

that's illegal.❞ the short boy hiding behind the bookshelves fished his phone out from his pocket, ❝i'm calling the police.

you can't even stand a day without him.❞ a voice then said, scaring the shit out of chan. ❝what more if he'd be put to jail and will stay there for how many months?

what the fuck?❞ chan panicked when he accidentally lets go of his phone but fortunately caught it and gave the owner of the voice a glare, ❝don't do that ever again.

the person who just appeared out of no where and scared chan showed a smile as he giggled. a smile that chan got reminded of his one thai uncle.

what are you doing here twenty?❞ he said, raising a brow.

the much more shorter boy shrugged, ❝i'm pregnant.

what!?❞ that came out louder than what he thought.

chan groaned, pushing the short boy and dragged him at the very corner of the library where no one can see them nor hear them. jiro might have heard him shout and he's going to think that chan is stalking him which chan won't admit because he'd rather call it, intense research of one individual.

i was just kidding.❞ twenty giggled, sitting down and pulling chan down with him.

yeah, sure.❞ chan rolled his eyes. this short human being just disturbed him from his intense research of jiro. ❝why are you here?

i'm having identity crisis.

totally unfazed, chan was about to stand up as he couldn't stand any of twenty's jokes but was only pulled back down by the short male.

i'm serious here.

so like, you have feelings for yanna but when you saw jeffrey you're like, bro he's hot.❞ chan said, was supposed to be just a joke but twenty nodded which shocked him, ❝what?

yes.

i'm telling your father.❞ chan gave twenty a look, trying to find a bit of lie from the younger's eyes but there were none, ❝you should go and talk to uncle ten about this. he knows a lot.