⌜ twelve ⌟

he couldn't sleep, and it's all because of the noise from the window

chan suddenly became sobber and got up from his bed, making his way to his window and noticed rocks being thrown to it. he leaned in and looked down to know who's kid was throwing stones at this hour but guess what, it wasn't a kid.

i'm drunk, i'm seeing this.❞ chan hit his head a couple of times before going back and flopping his body back to his bed.

and not even seconds after, the noise was still there. while chan was using a pillow to cover his ears, jiro was this near to throwing a big rock and break through the windows. but he didn't want to get scolded by chan's parents the next day.

after all, he's going to ask chan's parents if he could go on a date with him so he needs have clear records. well if, that is, chan is going to hear him out and forgive him. which jiro knows that it's not going to be easy, that's why he bought just a small pack of macaroons. the stores where closed and he could only buy one since there's only one pack left.

this should be fucking worth it because i left my flight just for this.❞ jiro mumbled, continuing to throw small stones, pebbles, on chan's window.

groaning at the noise, chan pushed himself up from his head and made his way to the window, giving jiro a look. the tall male down there saw chan and all he did was wave his hand.

that action made chan scoffed, ❝who is he to wave his hand at me?❞ but he did too. he waved his hands, but not the type where in you greet someone. it was like he was shooing jiro away, waving a goodbye.

jiro clicked his tongue as he saw chan's figure disappearing from the window, probably went back to his bed to sleep. ❝this little shit.❞ he scanned the area and saw the way to climb up to their and force his way inside the window.

he's not going to let chan sleep, not yet.

the noise died down, chan was thanking the gods above for that. he snuggled closer to his pillow and let out a content sigh, sleepiness about to take over his whole body.

not until there was a noise to disturb him again. this time, it's more of a knocking noise from the window. chan groaned very loudly. he was tired, can jiro just leave him alone? he was forced to stand up from the bed again and let out a yelp, almost tripping from his place, when he saw jiro trying to hold on. chan suddenly forgot what sleep is and immediately ran towards the window to open it.

are you crazy!?❞ chan held jiro's hands, ❝you're going to fall!

despite his state off falling, jiro still had the guts to smirk at chan. ❝i already fell for you.

the younger sent him a look, loosening his grip on jiro's hands. ❝you know what, fall and then die.

no wait! pull me up!