⌜ end ⌟

thank you so much for shipping chanro

❝morning,❞ chan surprised the tall male that just passed by their house by jumping on his back, which jiro fortunately gripped the younger's thighs to catch him from falling down

morning,❞ chan surprised the tall male that just passed by their house by jumping on his back, which jiro fortunately gripped the younger's thighs to catch him from falling down. ❝good.

god, don't scare me like that.❞ chan chuckled at jiro's reaction and placed a kiss on his lips the moment jiro turned to the side. ❝you're lucky i love you.

despite of chan being a little bit heavy, jiro didn't bother placing the small male down and carried him as he walked down the streets. the two were talking about their expectations for today's class and how much they didn't want to attend.

how about we skip?❞ chan suggested.

the older scoffed at the idea. ❝yeah, how about no? my papa would kill me.

c'mon.❞ chan placed his chin down jiro's shoulder as he tilted his head to the side, leaning on jiro. ❝uncle lele doesn't have to find out.

you really like getting me into trouble.

hey, you get me in trouble too!❞ the younger pouted as he mumbled, ❝my dad scolded for making out with you inside the kitchen. the kitchen is a sacred place, he said.

jiro giggled. he could just imagine mark looking all so stressed while scolding chan who's pouting and almost crying. they are almost being legal, about to become adults, but they are still being scolded by their parents.

let's run away my prince.❞ chan said, using a much more dramatic tone.

will do princess.❞ jiro stopped for a moment, gripping on chan's thighs before sprinting and really ran, almost bumping into two familiar boys who's also having the same position as them.

oh, hey hyung!❞ twenty greeted them with a bright smile and a wave. he then placed his hands down and wrapped his arms around jeffrey and hugged the tall tower he's being carried at very tight.

both chan's and jiro's eyes went to that very interesting mark on twenty's neck before turning to jeffrey and giving him a look. meanwhile, the male looked away with his cheeks heating up. he tried telling twenty to cover that mark up with make up but the boy refused to and said that he proud to show it to everyone.

and jeffrey may or may not have received a scolding from twenty's parents but nonetheless, they approved their relationship. if, that is, they are in a relationship.

so, you got bitten by a mosquito huh?❞ chan teased the youngest of them with his brows wiggling up and down.

it must be one big ass mosquito.❞ jiro snorted, earning a look from jeffrey.