⌜ nine ⌟

❝why are you all here?❞ dahyun just woke up and immediately went to the backyard upon hearing people talking and shouting out loud

why are you all here?❞ dahyun just woke up and immediately went to the backyard upon hearing people talking and shouting out loud.

and as she went out, she saw everyone getting christmas decorations outside the boxes that were placed at the side and then placing them wherever it looked nice. everyone was busy, even the twins that passed by her and made their way to the kitchen, probably checking if the snacks were ready. usually at times like these, they would be of no help and just play video games at the side.

good morning dahyun.❞ jeffrey came down from the ladder after sticking up the banner up. he ruffled the girl's hair and then scanned the backyard to see if anyone needs his help.

wait, are the triplets here?❞ dahyun questioned with a tone of excitement.

they are sleeping in my room!❞ chan shouted so that his sister could hear him. he was a bit far from them and is having a hard time getting the christmas tree out from the garage.

getting the christmas tree was his only tasks since both jiro and jeffrey were taking the others which were given to him. chan can't handle the big tasks, they said. and yet they let the small boy carry the big ass christmas tree all the way to the backyard, poor him.

finally being seen by them, jeffrey was the first one to approach chan and lend him a helping hand which chan tried to reject.

you've been helping me a lot, let me do this.❞ chan smiled, carrying the christmas tree but was stopped by jeffrey.

you are having a hard time.❞ jeffrey grab hold of the bottom part but was pushed lightly by chan.

the short male pouted, ❝i'm fine.

you are taking too long.❞ jiro appeared suddenly and snatched the christmas tree with just one hand as if it's not heavy at all.

chan's jaw dropped. jiro carried the christmas tree with just one top and the older wearing a tank top is not helping him calm down. he looked so hot that as embarrassing as it sounds, he wants to bite jiro's muscled arms.

hey!❞ chan ran towards jiro and let jeffrey standing there, not to bite his arm but to get the christmas tree from him. ❝i'm supposed to be carrying it.

the older continued to walk, ignoring chan who's catching up from his bigs steps while complaining. jiro then placed the tree down to its designated place and turned to chan who's now pouting. but deep inside, chan was thankful that jiro helped him.

the younger then looked around for anything to help and then saw twenty up the ladder, cursing his life out. he left jiro without saying thank you and approached the small male.

are you okay up there twenty?

the small boy looked down and faked a cry, ❝hyung i almost electrocuted myself.