⌜ four ⌟

❝he's not dead, is he?❞

he's not dead, is he?

the nurse chuckled as she shook her head as a no, ❝stop being a worried bean jiro, it's just a soccer ball.

it hit his head and then passed out.❞ jiro ran a hand through his head as he leaned back to the sofa, ❝it must have hit him hard.

hm.❞ the nurse hummed as a reply. she had plenty of things to do that entertain jiro who's worrying about chan.

you sure he's not dead?

jiro.

the student groaned, ❝he's not waking up i'm wor—

it was obvious that he was worrying. the nurse even teased him about it but this tall male right here won't admit that he's worried.

his parents will kill me if something happens to him.❞ jiro quickly said.

the nurse rolled her eyes, ❝you're just worried.

i am not.

yes you are.

i am—

the two stopped arguing when they heard a sound coming from where the injured students usually are.

"hello?"

the nurse stood up from her seat but jiro already got way ahead of her and sprinted towards where chan is. she shook her head, jiro is worried but he is denying it. she calmly went inside the room and stared at the two who were talking.

chan looking up at jiro looking clueless, ❝hey?

are you okay?❞ jiro held the younger's head, ❝does it still hurt?

the younger paused for a while. giving the nurse who's standing there a look and then turned to jiro who's eyes are not hiding the fact that he is worried.

chan?

then the younger cleared his throat, ❝who are you?

jiro frowned and then turned to the nurse, ❝he's not dead but he lost his memories?