⌜ fourteen ⌟

chan was holding the spatula, his eyes focused on the scrambled eggs he is trying to make

chan was holding the spatula, his eyes focused on the scrambled eggs he is trying to make. but how can he focus when jiro is clinging into him. he was supposed to be teaching chan how to cook but instead, he was giving him kisses and and just distracting him from cooking.

that tickles!❞ chan tilted his head to the side where jiro was placing short kisses on his neck and pushed the older using his his elbow. ❝jiro.

the older didn't say anything but hugged the short male tight, his hand going under his shirt, making chan feel his cold hands.

i swear park jiro i'm going to blame you if i burn the kitchen.❞ but deep inside he loved the feeling.

the feeling of jiro's hand feeling his body, his lips giving him kisses, jiro just being clingy. he was not used to this side of the older but he sure wants to see this side more. who knew, jiro who wants chan to be ten feet far from him is now being clingy like a koala.

chan turned the stove, placed the spatula down, and spun himself around so he could face jiro. he saw the older raising a brow at him and he just returned it with a smirk. the short male placed a hand behind jiro's neck and pulled him down for their lips to crash.

the older's hand went down to chan's thighs and gripped it tight as he pulled his legs up, carrying chan. he made his way to the kitchen counter and placed chan down there, not breaking from the kiss.

if i only have just knew that loving you was this amazing then i would have confessed to you ages ago.❞ jiro mumbled, his kisses trailing down to the short male's adam's apple and stopped in between his collarbones.

he looked up, eyes on chan, and saw the younger male smiling at him while his fingers were running through his hair.

why are you smiling?

instead of answering, chan leaned down and gave jiro a kiss. not like their usual messy kiss, it was slow. they were taking their time, not rushing. ❝i love you.

sorry for realizing it late.❞ jiro settled a peck on the lips and let his head rest on the younger's chest. ❝i'm sorry for making you suffer. for pushing you away, saying not nice things to you, calling you names, and all.

chan had forgiven him a long time ago. he didn't care if jiro was late to know that he loves him, as long as he returned the feelings then that's all chan had always wanted. ❝do you love me too?

i do.❞ jiro giggled, going back to kissing chan. their breakfast already long forgotten. ❝so much actually.

the two knew that they won't just stop in giving short kisses, they knew tongues would be involved in their kiss. but fortunately, they only limit theirselves in kissing and giving each other mosquito bites. if it weren't for jiro teaching chan how then that boy would still think that you need to capture a mosquito and place it on ones skin in order for you to give a hickey.