⌜ three ⌟

from here to there, turning his room upside down, chan couldn't find his uniform. he was sure that he placed it down his bed but the moment he got out from the bathroom, it was suddenly gone.

the towel was the only thing covering his body, and he didn't hesitate going out of his room. he suspected his younger sister since she came to his room to borrow a shirt for unknown reason. he walked along the hallways with just a towel and his steps leaving wet traces.

where the fuck is dahyun?❞ he fumed, coming down from the stairs but then paused.

he froze from his place.

he froze when he saw the peopl who were standing by the living room while talking to his parents. their attention turned to him and  his face was slowly turning red like a tomato. jeffrey was there, jiro was there, his parents were there, and all their eyes were on him.

a teenage girl went out from the kitchen, eating an apple as if she didn't do anything and smiled mischievously at her older brother. ❝good morning my dear brother.

chan turned to look at his innocent younger sister and saw his uniform being thrown at the trashcan that's beside the kitchen counter.

his eyes was shaking and he completely forget how to be embarrassed because half of his body was exposed to the two boys as he was covered with anger caused by his younger sister.

dahyun!

and that's why chan is wearing his p.e clothes to school and why dahyun looked like she was beaten up by a gang. chan was supposed to enjoy his morning because jiro, along with jeffrey, was walking with him to school but the younger was too busy thinking about the prank his sister did to him to even feel happy.

to calm himself down, chan sat down at his usual place in the bench and began his intense research on this one individual. he was now slowly starting to forget about the prank that was made by his sister and started to focus on daydreaming about jiro who looks so damn good in playing soccer.

so, why are you in your p.e clothes?

jesus christ!❞ chan placed a hand on his chest and then glared at the person beside him, ❝will you stop scaring me?