⌜ eight ⌟

❝rainbows and butterflies!❞ chan mumbled as he kept on hitting his head from the shelves inside a toy store he is in

rainbows and butterflies!❞ chan mumbled as he kept on hitting his head from the shelves inside a toy store he is in.

a day has passed and he still keeps on thinking about what happened inside the library. it felt so real that he didn't even notice that he was daydreaming about it. the way jiro's hands moved and touched his skin, the way their lips were connected and being in sync, the way jiro's lips doing wonders to his neck, and the way chan loved it and accidentally made a sound inside the library—

raINBOWS AND BUTTERFLIES!❞ chan shouted to cut himself off from remembering every detail.

people around, kids and their parents, teenagers, and people around his age, started to give him stares. chan placed his head down, they must have been thinking that he's one crazy person but honestly, he was just flustered because deep inside he knew he wanted it to happen.

he took a random teddy bear and walked towards the counter to pay and also to avoid the people's stares.

he knew he wanted it to happen. he wanted for them making out to be real. he wanted for jiro's hands to roam around his skin, jiro's lips to abuse his, jiro to lead the make out session and he's willing to submit himself, them having the time of their lives and feeling such pleasure—

keep the change!❞ chan breathed out, taking the plastic bag with the teddy bear in it and quickly ran out of the store.

all he wanted was to buy a gift for jeffrey this christmas in peace. but instead, thoughts of him and jiro doing it is haunting him ever since the moment he woke up. his parents even questioned how he is so quiet when he is usually loud.

loving him is unhealthy.❞ chan murmured as he was walking along with the crowd, going to the exit of the mall he is at.

at first it was just a mere crush. just having heart eyes, being flustered when he is around, thinking about him here and there, but when it started to grow, chan knew it's bad. he's starting to crave for jiro's attention, he was thinking not just about jiro but also things to do together with him and not only this has happened once. having thoughts about doing things with jiro will often appear inside his head when he's bored and all.

chan?

going out on dates, watching sweet movies together, making out in ones room—

hey, chan.

being nudged was what made chan snap out from his thoughts. looking to the side with brows furrowed, there stood the person he's been thinking ever since.

jiro.

so unhealthy.❞ chan sighed while rubbing his eyes, ❝even i'm starting to think that people around me is jiro.