⌜ special chapter ⌟

❝you idiot

you idiot.❞ jeffrey rolled his eyes and flopped his body down jiro's bed, burying his head on one of the pillows.

i know.❞ jiro showed jeffrey a look. his face showed pain. ❝what should i do?

you haven't asked him to be your boyfriend i'm—❞ jeffrey stood up and started to walk away, ❝i'm leaving.

well, jiro and chan exchanged "i love you"s but neither of them asked one to be their boyfriend. guess chan knows where he belongs in the relationship and that he is just waiting for jiro to ask him out while jiro is a chicken and can't do it since he doesn't know how.

jiro quickly grabbed jeffrey's wrist in a flash and pulled him down the bed, making the other go back in lying down. ❝what a good friend you are.

jeffrey rolled his eyes, trying to sit up. ❝are we even friends?

jiro is known to be cold, having a look that hates everybody around him, so tall that you'd be like an ant standing next to him, but this jiro right here is so desperate. too desperate that he's now acting cute for jeffrey to help him. ❝jiro and jeffrey are friends!

he looked stupid, jeffrey isn't going to even lie. even jiro knows he looks stupid. but he is working hard, jeffrey is going to give him that. but still, ❝no, i'm not going to help you.

why?❞ jiro groaned, among everyone why did he even call jeffrey. well, the twins and the girls are busy with their final exams and he can't ask twenty, that shorty would tease the shit out of him.

because,❞ jeffrey pushed jiro away who's getting closer just to hear his valid excuse into why he can't help him in asking chan out to be his boyfriend. ❝i have a very important appointment.

the other tower scoffed. ❝appointment my ass.❞ he gave jeffrey a look, ❝you just don't want me to ask chan out because you still have feelings for him.

wait—❞ jeffrey gasped. ❝you know?

you're so obvious, how can i not know?

the other then nodded, jiro does have a point. ❝but that is in the past.❞ he cleared his throat and gave jiro one sweet smile, ❝unlike you, i'm not a chicken and i already asked twenty to be my boyfriend.

oh shut up.❞ jiro could remember twenty's birthday where in that shorty cried because jeffrey wasn't there only to know that this tower right here is inside the box that is his gift for twenty, a boyfriend. which is himself. jiro got to admit, it was one amazing plan and sweetest way to ask someone to be your boyfriend. but he hates jeffrey, there's no way he's going to praise the other for having one amazing idea. ❝then why won't you help me?